PDA

View Full Version : Team HighLife, Southern Cali

steph3nlim
06-15-2003, 11:45 PM
Alright guys. This team is entierly Stock Class. Any southern california stock class paintballers out there give me a shout if you guys wanna be on a team. NO tryouts

email is steph3nlim@earthlink.net
my AIM is steph3nlim

pbzmag
06-16-2003, 12:47 AM
If you want to play with other SoCal stock class players, head out to my friends site @ www.paintballhero.com. They are mainly stock players but my friends team, Lady T&A, is originally semi. They started playing stock class a year or two ago and have setup a few stock class tourneys. They just had one at Camp Pendelton this weekend. Tell Lady Attitude that Joe(pbzmag) sent you.

ogre55
06-16-2003, 08:52 AM
So Cal is a hotbed of great stock class players. But I doubt that you would find many on this site. There are a couple of good boards that are devoted to pump and stock class play and pumpplayers.com has a few So Cal stock players as regular posters.

Good luck in your search.

Ogre

dmonahan
06-16-2003, 02:33 PM
You need to start hanging around at Tombstone in Corona. There are a ton of stock team that practice out there. Also they use to get together at Hollywood sports park on Thurs nights. They set up their own sup-air field.

The teams I know of out there are

Semi-sucks
Kobra-Ki
Blowfish
L.A. Explosion.

Just show up and hang around the front fields. You'll find pleanty of teams to play scrimmage with.

Good Luck
Darren

Also try this site. This is where they all hang out.

www.paintballhero.com

pbzmag
06-16-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by dmonahan
Also try this site. This is where they all hang out.

www.paintballhero.com

Good site. I know the owner of the site. She's pretty cool and can play as hard as the rest of the guys. Do you know Lady A?

dmonahan
06-16-2003, 04:36 PM
Yes I know Kristen. I play for Relic (Formally TSU) We do the Sparks of Love tourny with them every year. They are all a great bunch of lady's.

pbzmag
06-16-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by dmonahan
Yes I know Kristen. I play for Relic (Formally TSU) We do the Sparks of Love tourny with them every year. They are all a great bunch of lady's.

I never knew TSU renamed themselves. Yeah, her team is great. I haven't really met the new girls yet.