PDA

View Full Version : Dye 2x Frame on an RT?

Eye_pecking_chicken
08-26-2001, 09:18 AM
I just bought an RT off of ebay, and was wondering if I will be able to put my Dye 2x frame from my classic onto the rt? No big deal if I can't I guess. I was also wondering if you guys could give me some tips on using the rt, and things I should check it for before I use it.
Thanx for any help!

-Chris

FeelTheRT
08-26-2001, 10:11 AM
What kind of RT is this?

If it's the old school RT na uh.

If it's the RT Pro i beleive you can.

Eye_pecking_chicken
08-26-2001, 10:13 AM
darn, yeah it is old school. Do they make a 2x frame for it?

jr
08-26-2001, 10:27 AM
beachmark does ,i have on on mine i like it,what did you get the rt for $$ ?

Eye_pecking_chicken
08-26-2001, 12:45 PM
I got the rt for 415, came with an extra bolt, and a parts kit. does the rt benchmark frame feel like the one they make for the mag classic?

Puckz
08-26-2001, 02:31 PM
Does the Dye frame have the wings on top?

If it doesnt putting it on an RT would be easy, you just need to drill the hole bigger for the field strip screw.

------------------
Mikey Smith
About Paintball Dude
http://paintball.about.com
paintball.guide@about.com

jr
08-26-2001, 02:39 PM
i could not say , sorry. sounds like you got. a good deal, i have a foamy bolt in mine no breaks yet and i have shot about 4 cases though it, i read some thing on here that said they think the pull is to long on the beanchmark.

Eye_pecking_chicken
08-26-2001, 06:12 PM
My friend has a benchmark and the pull is a little long. I read that the difference in trigger frame is the where the field strip screw goes in. If I drilled that out wouldn't it fit? What do you mean about wings? if you mean that it has a groove that runs along the top that the rail sits down into then yeah it has wings, I guess.