PDA

View Full Version : AssassN's other new toy!!!

AssassN
06-16-2003, 12:33 PM
I like this one a little more than my new camera.

AssassN
06-16-2003, 12:34 PM
Raar.

AssassN
06-16-2003, 12:35 PM
Your view.

AssassN
06-16-2003, 12:35 PM
Interior.

AssassN
06-16-2003, 12:36 PM
That's all I got of my Audi Tourist Trophy.

robert heatwole
06-16-2003, 12:38 PM
:eek: sweet

AssassN
06-16-2003, 12:48 PM
Nope.

AssassN
06-16-2003, 12:53 PM
Yup :D , and it's only half mine.

-=Squid=-
06-16-2003, 12:55 PM
How the hell did you buy that, your only 16.

AssassN
06-16-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by AssassN
and it's only half mine.

AssassN
06-16-2003, 01:05 PM
and it's only half mine.

This is the last time I'm posting it.

AssassN
06-16-2003, 01:07 PM
They arn't $60,000. But good try.

-Carnifex-
06-16-2003, 01:09 PM
Is it a TV, VCR, or something to that affect?

AssassN
06-16-2003, 01:11 PM
That one was $42,000. My mom bought it and it is hers. I am allowed to drive it when I want, so she siad it is half mine.

AssassN
06-16-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by -Carnifex-
Is it a TV, VCR, or something to that affect?
That is an Audi TT. You might of heard of them. Yes they are a top of the line VCR.

AssassN
06-16-2003, 01:22 PM
That would of taken the fun out of it.

-=Squid=-
06-16-2003, 01:34 PM
I woulda said something about the fact that he obviously is rollin in the dough, but I didnt want to sound like a jerk.

Kai
06-16-2003, 01:40 PM
...can I have it?

AssassN
06-16-2003, 01:41 PM
So then that automatically makes me a rich snobby kid with no feelings. Because we maybe better off than you, you should be rude. Because my mom and step dad work their arses off to make a living and a comfortable one you should be allowed to sound like a jerk. Yes we are well off, yes we do have a nice house and a nice car. I will say that I am alot more polite than you and maybe being raised in a house like this makes me like that.

Think before you speak, and hijack threads.

Maybe I'll do a tour of my house just for you.

AssassN
06-16-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Kai
...can I have it?

We got it for you. :D

SlipknotX556
06-16-2003, 01:46 PM
Stick or Automatic?

AssassN
06-16-2003, 02:01 PM
Lol, it's not a half a million dollar house. There are probably 100 threads here that start with Check out my new toy!!! None of them get flamed. It is only half mine, 2 people own it, me and my mom. One part of two is one half so saying that wasn't being snobby but being accurate.

Saying maybe I'll so a tour of my house sounded rude, but was intended to show that I don't live in a huge mansion.

"who in turn brags about it on the internet."

If being excited that we just got a new car and camera is being snobby and deserving rude comments then this is one messed up world. Because I'm glad that we have a new car, and I can drive it shouldn''t mean that I have to get pelted by 30 comments about how I am rich and deserve any rude comments I get.

It's stick.

AssassN
06-16-2003, 02:05 PM
All those threads with a similiar title to mine should probably be flamed too.

ANYWAY, this thread is about a car not rich people or flamers.

AssassN
06-16-2003, 02:29 PM
Cartainly no one should care what I title my thread. Certainly a 16 yearold should be able to drive whatever car they can afford without being flamed.

AssassN
06-16-2003, 02:54 PM
fhqwhgads you know what I meant. Anyway now that this thread is completly messed up lets let it go to the bottom.

Crighton
06-16-2003, 02:58 PM
I have to agree with the others. When people know your 16 and you hop on going check out my new toy and the new toy happens to be a 45,000 luxury sports car what do you expect?

Your mom might say its half yours but every one on the board here that pays a mortgage or a car payment knows its your Mom's who just happens to be nice enough to allow you to drive it. Unless your names on the title or the loan papers its not half yours. Its prolly half your moms and half the banks at this point. Unless she paid cash for it straight up.

AssassN
06-16-2003, 03:03 PM
The topics over. I drive it and she does. It is my new toy. You might have another way of viewing it but it is a new toy that I can drive. It fits the title fine. Stop complaining.

Crighton
06-16-2003, 03:06 PM
I wasn't complaining man. Personally I dont care if you drive a freaking porche as your winter car and a pair of limos for rollerskates. Your title and first few posts were missleading.

LIGHTEMUP
06-16-2003, 03:12 PM
i hate you :rolleyes:

i wish i even had a car lol

-=Squid=-
06-16-2003, 03:13 PM
I must say I am offended how assn here decided to bellittle every person on here by trying to make it seem he is better off than us. I didnt want to brag, and I havent ever told anyone on the board, but my dad owns a factory called Ark-plas, and my grand parents microplastics. We make plenty of money, live comfortably, and are happy. But you wont see me coming on here bragging about anything we have. I dont post pictures of my grandmas car calling it half mine because I am allowed to drive it. Gimme a break. :rolleyes:

AssassN
06-16-2003, 03:50 PM
North of Dallas. Where are you at?

I'm not better off than many people here on these forums. Everyone is looking at this with different views. It is a new car, if we had, had it for years I wouldn't be posting it. We got it a couples days ago. I am just happy that we have gotten our FIRST nice luxury sports car.

I don't consider my self better than anyone because my mom essentially makes a living selling paper and my step dad DSL.

Just because I can drive it doens't mean it's half mine but when my mom says it is then I can consider it to be unofficailly half mine.

I am trully sorry if i offended you -=Squid=- but it is a matter of opinion. Some people took it as me trying to make everyone feel bad. Some people saw it as me being excited for getting our first fun car.

We have never really had a fun car, we've always just bought used cars that when they were made were nice but nohing like this. If i knew being excited would of caused this much trouble I wouldn't of posted.

-=Squid=-
06-16-2003, 03:51 PM
Dont worry assn. I never had anything against you, and I dont think you meant to offend anyone.

FreshmanBob
06-16-2003, 06:22 PM
Assassn I know what you mean, its not yours at all but you can drive it whenever your mom isn't driving it. I'm the same way with my car, only it's a 98 subaru legacy.

That's a hot car and I hope you have a lotta damn good times driving it around, convertables are sweet!

rhetor22
06-16-2003, 07:41 PM
Yes, lets all bash assassn because his mom has a nice new car and he can drive it! What a jerk he must be!

Seriously though, i hated the TT when it first came out. I thought it was a stupid looking 911 rip off that looked like an electric can opener. But i like that one. Looks nice, but how does it perform? I know very little about the Audis... Hey do they make an S like they do with the A4?

theraidenproject
06-16-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by irbodden

They only make S4's

It performs like any other underpowered, psuedo German car aimed towards middle aged women.
They made S8s until this year. I think the S version of the new 8s is supposed to come out next year, or the year after. There's also an S6, but only in wagon form. The RS6, however, blows all the other Audis away.

And guys, stop hounding him. Would you not gladly drive the car in his situation? Also, I'm not saying this is the case with him, but anyone can really afford anything, if that is their single goal. I've seen pimped out Escalades parked next to trailers, or big McMansions with no furniture and broken cars in the front yard. You just need to make that "toy" your single financial goal. Everything else is just lowered from the normal standard your income would afford, but you have that "toy" you want.

Automaggin2
06-16-2003, 08:49 PM
That one was $42,000. My mom bought it and it is hers. I am allowed to drive it when I want, so she siad it is half mine.

Soooo basically its yours if you can drive ti whenever you want.

theraidenproject
06-16-2003, 09:06 PM
I read most of it, I'm just being general. And I'm not saying anyone's jealous. I agree that he was a little misleading at first. I'm just saying he was excited about his new car, and it seemed people were jumping on him a little hard.

theraidenproject
06-16-2003, 09:22 PM
I re-read it, I admit I only skimmed it before. I am leaning more on your side to this, but maybe he was just excited about the new car. Well, whatever. Let's take it back to the positive. Arguments on the internet are pointless. Nice car! Sure beats my bicycle anyday.

AssassN
06-16-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by rhetor22
Seriously though, i hated the TT when it first came out. I thought it was a stupid looking 911 rip off that looked like an electric can opener.

I thought the same thing. When we first went to go look at them I could of cared less until I drove in one. Even being in the passenger seat you can feel the power in it. It's even more fun to see everyone watch you as you go by. Kids stare with the stupidest, but most satisfiying look on their faces.

"Soooo basically its yours if you can drive ti whenever you want." Kinda, she has first dibs but if it's just sitting it's mine.

"I am leaning more on your side to this, but maybe he was just excited about the new car." Replace the word just with very, take out maybe, and you've gotten it figured out.

irbodden, jeeez. Could you PLEASE stop hijacking my thread. You really need to get a life, all you have done is post here. I'm not being mean but arghh hard to carry on a conversation.

TXStorm
06-16-2003, 10:08 PM
I made a perfectly logical statement, and others put me on the deffensive, in which I'll reply.

Have fun with "your" new toy.

k. shut up

...stop hijacking my thread.

Agreed.

-Carnifex-
06-16-2003, 10:10 PM

That is an Audi TT. You might of heard of them. Yes they are a top of the line VCR.

Yeah.. I posted that before you put pictures up, before it was just your room. :mad:

AssassN
06-16-2003, 10:13 PM

:rolleyes:

I made a perfectly logical statement, and others put me on the deffensive, in which I'll reply.

Have fun with "your" new toy. :rolleyes:

Thanks! That would of saved about 13 posts and some AO bandwidth!!!

"Yeah.. I posted that before you put pictures up, before it was just your room. "

Heh, i figured thats what it was. Pictures of my room? Why did pictures of my room come up?

-Carnifex-
06-16-2003, 10:13 PM
I wish my mom would buy me a 42K car. Hell, she yells at me about getting a job, to pay for insurance, so I can drive, yes, drive the car that I don't have. So come back later when you buy your own car and pay for the insurance.

irbodden
06-16-2003, 10:36 PM
Thanks! That would of saved about 13 posts and some AO bandwidth!!!

:rolleyes:

AssassN
06-16-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by -Carnifex-
I wish my mom would buy me a 42K car. Hell, she yells at me about getting a job, to pay for insurance, so I can drive, yes, drive the car that I don't have. So come back later when you buy your own car and pay for the insurance.

I bought my own Nissan Sentra 95. I pay for insurance. I'm back.

Edit: I'll add to that. I work, I get no allowence from her, I do all my own laundry, all my own work. Nothing is provided for me like you seem to think. I work around the house. I put up with tensions between my step dad and his exwife that extend down into my step brother and sister. I go my own places and make my own plans. My mom provides nothing extra for me. That car is hers and I get the PRIVLAGE to drive it. No I didn't pay for it, what 16 year old kid could? Don't start preaching to me like you just tried to do. Why don't you make your mom's life a little easier and go get a job so she won't have to worry abut you doing it?

-Carnifex-
06-16-2003, 11:23 PM
How would me getting a job make my mom's life easier? I don't live with her. I wash my clothes, that's nothing special, takes all of 10 minutes to put them in the washer. I sew my clothes. Hell, I have two pairs of pants and 3, shirts, all of which are filled with holes, so don't give me that. I don't live in a house. Nothing is provided for you? How about a 42k car, a real house. In sum, my mom deserves nothing to make her life easier.

Hey, if you bought your own car then I have no problem with you, but from what you had posted before it sounded like your mommy gave you a 42k car.

How much was the nissan by the way?

Mossman
06-16-2003, 11:30 PM
DAAAYYYUMMM, Nice car bro!
I here-by COMMAND you to somehow get back my old RT and put it in your will to me. Hell I think I've been driving for a couple more years than you but I'd probably end up dead in a few weeks with a hot ride like that :)

Anyhow, all you nay sayers, If my either of my parents drove hot rides and I got to drive em I'd probably brag about them too. Hell, I'd do it right now if they didn't drive a 8 year old Honda van and 9 year old Dodge truck :)

Also guys, I have a 53" TV we just got after our old one broke like 6 months ago and we've been stairing at horribly distorted pictures with weird colors in weird circular shapes that made me go half blind. Yes, it's my baby! Flame away!

AssassN
06-16-2003, 11:31 PM
$2000. Got a really good deal. Had only 18k miles!!! It's white. I had some wheels put on it and my uncle tinted the windows and repainted it to a nicer looking white and added some nicer pin stripeing. It looks pretty good for a $2000 car.

Edit: carnifax, I like the way you forgive and forget. I can never stay mad for more than about 5 minutes. It takes to much time. I got more important things to do like sleep, and eat.

Another Edit: O ya, they are Konig Diva wheels. They don't look bad.

RT pRo AuToMaG
06-17-2003, 01:23 AM
ok, I've been needing to say this for a while. If you are better off then most people, and show off your car or whatever, what's so wrong with that? It's fine to show off your $10,000 car, but once a car over $30,000 comes up, you people (not all, just some) start being outright *** holes. If we are going to take it literally down to 'It's not his, it's really his moms and she lets him drive it sometimes' then wouldn't you say the same about 90% of people 16-18 that are driving, just that they are using their parents car all the time? If his mom says that it's half his, it's half his, get off his case. Just because he drives a nice car or lives in a nicer house gives you no right to be an *** to him. Maybe he's just proud of the car. It's not showing off when it's a $10,000 car, so why should it be when it's a $40,000 car?

Jonno06
06-17-2003, 01:31 AM
thats because you are a richy biiiiiiiyotch..you poser.

saia is lame..dont listen to ANYTHING that dumb rich kid says:p

btw, nice audi

breg
06-17-2003, 03:50 AM
does it really matter? just tell him it's a nice car. If, and notice the "if", his parents had bought it for him, would it really affect anyone on these boards besides assassn? I don't think it would.
If his parents had bought it for him, and he already said that they didn't, just be thankful that he got such a pimped out ride.
Why not just say cool car, and let it at that?

By the way AssassN, cherry ride, bro.