PDA

View Full Version : What kind of member would I be? If I did'nt cut up my new stuff.

Star_Base_CGI
06-16-2003, 01:50 PM
I cant tell my friend warped, to cut up perfectly good stuff if I am not willing to do it myself.

I cut half an inch off my feed tube to lower it half an inch. (Little more than I would have liked.)

I also big celled Moded my Warp. I ran the batteries in Parallel. Remeber that at 18 volts it will fry the board SO DO NOT RUN THEM IN SERIES!

There is a lip inside the warp. I drilled holes in it and Hung my battery wires through that. SO they do not break off my PCB board.

Star_Base_CGI
06-16-2003, 01:52 PM
I cut my feed tube with a Hack saw and sanded it with a belt sander.

I also sanded the feed adapter. It hung over 1/8 of an Inch.

After I was done I disassembled everything and cleaned it all.

rehme
06-16-2003, 02:23 PM
get some more pics of it when you are finially done with it.

BajaBoy
06-16-2003, 05:00 PM
also, i cut the adapter where the hose fits on. (i took out all the extra tube i didnt need.)

Star_Base_CGI
06-16-2003, 08:43 PM
Im done, I dont have a digital Camera. I have some regular photos that have to be processed. I put those on the scanner but it looks insanely bad. Im bring it to spplat. Ill probably bring it to the AGD table and they can take more photos of it. Around September.

I am not cutting the other part. I expect AGD to make the tube converter longer. Its too weak and short.