PDA

View Full Version : how to

coolcatpete
06-16-2003, 03:56 PM
I just got my x-valve and I have not sweetspotted yet and i can not figure it out how to do it I have tried a higher volicity but it did not work how do I sweetspot more often and regulary or just do it period?

magman007
06-16-2003, 04:08 PM
dude, dont sweet spot, dont you people read? sweet spotting is ILLEGAL in tournaments, and gives mags a bad name, dont worry about doing it, and the fact that your valvwe doesnt do it, makes me very happy

BajaBoy
06-16-2003, 04:08 PM
why are you tring to sweetspot it? use it first and get a good feal for it.

coolcatpete
06-16-2003, 04:12 PM
well why did AGD make it able to sweetspot and at 5 fields near me they allow sweetspotting so it will help out for me not you but I wont do it any other place but at the cource they are ripping on me because i cant do it yet.

JAM
06-16-2003, 04:22 PM
it's not higher velocity, it's higher input pressure...

but, my .02 is stay away from sweetspotting.

BajaBoy
06-16-2003, 04:24 PM
agd did not make it for that reason. It was made to be the fastest recharging gun/valve, And if people are sweetspottin on your field you should tell the ref.

also how are they ripping on you? you are behind a bunker

rehme
06-16-2003, 04:28 PM
it is broken in yet?

once you break it in there is no need to sweetspot 'cause in insare rate of fire you can get with it

QUINCYMASSGUY
06-16-2003, 04:28 PM
You'll wreck your sear and chip your bolt if you adjust things trying to sweetspot. The best thing to do is learn your trigger and practice shooting so you pull to the point of firing and learn to loosen your finger so the push against the trigger can reset it and pull again as quickly as it has reset. You learn it, practice, don't mess with your gun and break it.

And if you fiddle with the on/off so that by sweetspotting you mean it will go full-auto, I don't know what field you play at but I think you might be wrong about them allowing it. That's called runaway, and it's almost always something banned and could get you kicked out, but also if you start going full auto on good players they're going to start targeting you bigtime. I mean overshooting, bonus-balling, etc, I don't suggest it. Set your gun up fairly, play to play not shoot like you can't aim. One shot, one pull.

FalconGuy016
06-16-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by coolcatpete
well why did AGD make it able to sweetspot

<h1> NO</h1>

coolcatpete
06-16-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016

<h1> NO</h1>
What?

BobTheCow
06-16-2003, 05:06 PM
no, as in it was NOT designed to sweetspot...

coolcatpete
06-16-2003, 05:33 PM
oh ok