PDA

View Full Version : sick mag

seekandestroy
08-23-2001, 08:29 PM
i run co2 on my mag i do this because where im at hpa isnt an option.ive got an ex.chamber and use a remote but when rapid firing its like the trigger sticks for a second and i can hear air leaking out if i stop firing for a few minutes its fine what can i do to stop this.remember hpa isnt an option!

------------------
essayons

FeelTheRT
08-23-2001, 08:44 PM
hrmm sounds like the co2 gas is freezing up inside the valve due to the speed your shooting at.

seekandestroy
08-23-2001, 08:48 PM
yes but other than slowing down what can i do to stop it its a 32*ex.chamber im thinking maybe thats my problem but then again with a remote almost anything could beat the liquid couldnt it?

a_malfunction
08-23-2001, 09:48 PM
Liquid is the plague of CO2. Evil stuff it is.... :) Ok, the best way to get rid of liquid is to get an anti-syphon tank and an ACI 6-stage expansion chamber. And, dont point your gun down, that'll just flood it with liquid. Oh, and if you do get the anti-syphon tank, you cant run it on remote.

------------------
When in doubt, duck. When certain, don't bother, you're already screwed.

michael
08-23-2001, 10:03 PM
if youve got ex chamber and a remote, and you think it still is the liquid CO2 why dont you try an anti syphin tank im sure your local paintball store would let you try one out in the store.

Trenon
08-23-2001, 11:58 PM
get a vertical regulator, there was one that was suppost to stop liquid from getting in.... can't thing of the name right now, but if you do get a reg u can also set the pressure as a bonus.

seekandestroy
08-24-2001, 01:56 PM
heres an idea i just had what if i put heat packs on the bottle or ex.chamber what do you think?

Gjobsin
08-24-2001, 04:05 PM
the heat packs wont be hot enoug to counter the instant freeze of liquid co2, and youd just look funny.

[This message has been edited by Gjobsin (edited 08-24-2001).]

Yama
08-24-2001, 06:25 PM
get one of them palmer regulators. they are the best on co2. the price on em is around $80-$100

jellopuud
08-24-2001, 10:45 PM
any1 consider this might not be a c02 problem? hmm .. im no xpert but id say check bolt spring.. i thinkitsa power tube or bolt problem not a co2 problem. but hey im not an expert and just sent my mag into agd to be fixed. should get back tommorwo hopefully http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

Bearshirt
08-25-2001, 09:59 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Trenon:
get a vertical regulator, there was one that was suppost to stop liquid from getting in.... can't thing of the name right now, but if you do get a reg u can also set the pressure as a bonus.</font>

Or get a littel crazy and:
Use an Anti-siphon on a 20 oz.
replace the pin valve with a regulator set to 800 psig.
Put a Palmer in the vertical ASA set to 600 psig.
Run your gas line from the Vertical ASA over the feed into the valve.

And by the way with a Anti-siphon tube installed in a tank you can shoot down, the tube is bent upwards and to the back, so the liquid would be down by the neck of the bottle and the inlet tube would be in gas.

seekandestroy
08-27-2001, 07:28 AM
why would an anti-siphon tube be better than my remote?

Bearshirt
08-27-2001, 08:29 AM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by seekandestroy:
why would an anti-siphon tube be better than my remote?</font>

Easy answer, it's not. It's all preference, I personlly don't like useing a remove, I like a back bottle setup. Remotes do act like a very long expansion chamber and do work well.

seekandestroy
08-27-2001, 05:17 PM
ok so now your talking about triple regulateing it i thought this was a bad thing.ok right now ive got a remote ran into the bottom line run into 32* 6 stage ex.chamber,line ran over feed and i still have "smoke" coming out the barrel.i think im just going to move somewhere where they have hpa

Linkin
08-27-2001, 06:47 PM
So what if there is smoke coming out o the barrel! When I use co2 there is some, and when I use Nitro there is even more smoke. I dont think the co2 is the problem. IMO its prob something in the valve stuff. However, it still could be the co2, but I doubt it.

------------------
"Shut up when I'm talk'n to you!" -Linkin Park

"Give me an inch, I'll give you a bruise." -Andy Kopcok; Team Image