PDA

View Full Version : New to AO, question about mag proj.

Konigballer
06-17-2003, 01:27 AM
Hey guys,

I'm building my own mag, slowly. I've seen pics of alot of you guys' mag setups to see how I should configure mine. Here is what I'm going for:
-black ULE body
-black Intellifeed w/ blade trigger, walnut grips
-black 12in Lapco Bigshot
-smoke Halo B, Ricochet, or Eggo2- cant decide.
-black shocktech drop
-crossfire tank, it will be my first use of nitro, wanted a
beginner setup.
-foregrip.....OK, this is were I wanted to setup something
completely different. I wanted a pistol grip foregrip but
you really cant find any and I always liked gangster
movies so I bought a walnut foregrip for a 1927
Thompson submachine gun. Like in the Untouchables!
Its awesome, I'm gonna have a local gunsmith mount it to
the end of the mainbody rail.
-BODY RAIL!? I reeeaally want a black Omega body rail
for this bad boy, but I cant find one anywhere. Can
tell me where I can pic one up or is anybody selling
one?

I'll put some pics up whenever I get it finished. thanks for any help you can give me.

(*Fixed it for ya!Army*)

boggerman
06-17-2003, 01:31 AM
You might try sending tunaman a pm, he was the last person I knew of that could get the Omega rails. I don't know if he can get them still or not.

McSweedish
06-17-2003, 01:36 AM
smoke Halo B, Ricochet, or Eggo2- cant decide.

Why get any of those if you're getting a intelliframe? Just get a 12v Revy with a x board, and if you feel its needed, put the intellifeed onto it.

Konigballer
06-17-2003, 01:42 AM
You know I initially did just want to get a Revolution but I keep hearing reports on the current ones having quality control probs. cracked feed necks n stuff.

GT
06-17-2003, 07:34 AM
didnt get a chance to read the whole post except the loader issue.

I have a rico and love it. i think it bangs somewhere bewteen 13-15 bps. Its light and kinda fast. In all honesty gravity feed loaders are kinda a waste so I thought buy a nice light gravity loader and then buy a halo once i have a few more bucks saved up. My mag is almost done, well once the Y comes out, and if I out shoot the rico enough then I may jump to a halo.

jb

Wc Keep
06-17-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Konigballer
You know I initially did just want to get a Revolution but I keep hearing reports on the current ones having quality control probs. cracked feed necks n stuff.

i have a new and an old revvy shell and they are in both great condition.

why not go warp??? mags were made for warps.

exedotbat
06-17-2003, 05:15 PM
I have the ule body, and I ordered a lapco bigshot and it didnt fit into the body.

Konigballer
06-17-2003, 05:38 PM
Are you serious! You got the cocker barrel and it didnt fit your ULE!
Has this happened to anyone else? I love that barrel, it better fit.

exedotbat
06-17-2003, 05:42 PM
yea they back of the bigshot was to wide, I dont know if i got an older big shot or if it was a fluke. I had to send it back I got a j&j ceramic barrel which fits fine.

iownamag
06-17-2003, 05:55 PM
exe- are you sure it was cocker threaded? that doesn't sound right to me, I hope you got your money back. :confused:

CrazyLad
06-17-2003, 06:17 PM
You can get omega body rails from www.pbgear.com

exedotbat
06-17-2003, 06:27 PM
yea i got my money back, yea it was cocker, lapco has it labeled in the middle, but the problem wasnt the threading the barrel was to wide to fit in to body so i couldnt even screw it in

LittlePaintballBoy
06-17-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Ascreennam3
You can get omega body rails from www.pbgear.com

out of stock. probably have been foor a while, just to lazy to change it.

Konigballer
06-17-2003, 06:39 PM
Wow, thaks! Their usually out of the black ones but I just went over and snagged one. Its all coming together perfectly, muhahahahah!

Konigballer
06-17-2003, 06:41 PM
They better not be I just ordered one, if its chrome I;m going to be pissed

spacedtedybear
06-17-2003, 06:59 PM
Hey Konigballer, you might want to cancel that order asap, because those rails won't be in stock anytime soon. They are no longer made by Extreme Rage ( The company that makes them). So, like I said, cancel that order. The only way you can get those things is if you hunt around the classified forums for a while ( Expect to pay upwards to $80), or if you build you mag through Tunaman. Trust me the latter is a lot easier.

GT
06-17-2003, 07:03 PM
:D I got mine from Tuna.

LittlePaintballBoy
06-17-2003, 07:33 PM
go through tunaman here on AO. he can build our mag just how you want, and hes the only person i can think of who has the omegas.

Konigballer
06-17-2003, 08:13 PM
I gave him an email, hopefully I'll get a reply. Just canceled my order, darn. I bet that things been outa stock for months, lazy
f---ers!!