PDA

View Full Version : RT Pro and air problems

snowman
08-27-2001, 09:47 AM
I have a RT Pro with a PMI PureEneryg HPA tank. 3000psi, 48ci. Everytime I try to put it on my Pro, the o-ring shreads, and the air leaks (or vise-versa). I can put the tank on my remote and it works great. So I am wondering if this is problemw with one of the pins being too long, either on the tank or the Pro. My buddy has the same problem, same tank and gun. What would be the fix for this?

BlackVCG
08-27-2001, 10:27 AM
Check in the area of the ASA where the o-ring touches. If it has some burrs in it or anything that you can see would cause it to shread an o-ring, try a new ASA on the gun and see if that works. If it is obviously a problem with the ASA that came with the RT-Pro, then call AGD and tell them the problem and they'll take care of you.

PsychoMag
08-27-2001, 12:33 PM
I had that similar problem with my nitroduck tank, try a very little amount of lube on the oring. but first, check the threads of the ASA for any nicks, burrs, or grains of sand...good luck

------------------
PsychoMag..."Dogger"
RTP00440, Benchmark Offset Adj. HPA Cradle, Pro-Connect, 12"AA, 12"DYE SS, 12"Boomie, 14"JJ Ceramic, 68/4500 NitroDuck Tuffy, 12Revvie, Warp.
Team ArchAngels
www.angelfire.com/extreme2/archangels"
No Skill, No Talent, All Heart" ~ Oh Pawlak

Mechanic79
08-28-2001, 10:53 AM
I have the same problem with my PMI 3k psi 48 ci. it shreds o-rings when I hook it directly to the RT PRO, but works alright with my remote. Every once in awhile it will work ok.
I also have a Center Flag 68ci 4.5psi tank that I've never had to replace the oring on hooking directly.
One cure, get a new ASA hook up, I bought a tko drop forward and it works with both tanks!!!
hope that helps.

------------------
Automag RT PRO PF/HL
Centerflag 68ci 4.5k psi
Ricochet 2K hopper