PDA

View Full Version : The MILLION DOLLAR question

Demobilized
06-17-2003, 11:52 AM
I have an p/f mag with a RT valve and eclipse splash kit and was wondering if i should dump the body and rail for ULE parts. The only reason I would be doing this would be for resale purposes, since it seems no one wants a non ule mag anymore :( . Too many decisions!

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
06-17-2003, 11:54 AM
since its only for resale purposes i'll say no because mags still go for close to have of what they sell for used, even if its ule.

Pvt.Opium
06-17-2003, 11:56 AM
Im gonna have to say the same. Not many people on the common market appreciate ULE. I wouldnt spend the money if its only for resale

cphilip
06-17-2003, 11:57 AM
Why not just the body for a ULE body? And because you want ULE on it? Not certian why you think the rail has to go... Just take the twist lock out and keep it. If you like the splash kit that is.

Demobilized
06-17-2003, 12:00 PM
But part of my problem is I have decided to keep the mag and get the ULE trigger, so I wont be selling it until atleast Late Septmeber or october at the earliest. By then i would think most people would be looking for ULE and there wouldnt be any market for me to sell my p/f body. Also my mag would be pretty topnoch performace wise with LX RT and ULE trigger, so people wouldnt want a POS body and rail on a nice gun. Kinda get what im saying? Its like having a porsche without a CD player or radio and ripped to hell seats. It just kinda ruins it.

Well i hope a little of that made sense hehe thanks for the opinions.

cphilip
06-17-2003, 12:00 PM
OH WAIT! this is an old style RT then? I see now.

No I change my recommend. People are looking for a few good stock RT's though for collections. Few of em are anyway. Sell the whole thing intact and start with a new one. Its gonna be easier. If this is a Old RT then you gonna lose the valve too.

Demobilized
06-17-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
Why not just the body for a ULE body? And because you want ULE on it? Not certian why you think the rail has to go... Just take the twist lock out and keep it. If you like the splash kit that is.

Im just worried about it looking really weird with an electric blue splash kit and a ULE body, but now that i look at it im thinking a blue ULE would go nicely.

Demobilized
06-17-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
OH WAIT! this is an old style RT then? I see now.

No I change my recommend. People are looking for a few good stock RT's though for collections. Few of em are anyway.

No sorry i should of been clearer its a classic mag with an RT valve sorry for the confusion.

cphilip
06-17-2003, 12:04 PM
Ok then...your picture shows that is not an old Style RT...

Its a Retro Mag. Your first description is misleading.

Well its up to you then. But I would sell the splash together as a whole if you decide to do it.

cphilip
06-17-2003, 12:07 PM
How much you want for the Dryer? :D

Demobilized
06-17-2003, 12:13 PM
Yea i really wasnt think when i typed the first post my bad, sorry for the confusion.

Thats a washer phil, someone doesnt know there appliances :D

cphilip
06-17-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Demobilized
Yea i really wasnt think when i typed the first post my bad, sorry for the confusion.

Thats a washer phil, someone doesnt know there appliances :D

I try and stay as far away from them as I can.... :p :D