PDA

View Full Version : JT SUV Gear Bag

rikkter
06-17-2003, 12:07 PM
well, i just got mine, and was wondering if anyone has picture of how they set theirs up inside of it so ic an get ideas.
i've looked on the net and done a search but no pictures.

any help would be appreceated(sp)

i'm trying to put my guns and mask in there, those are the big concerns.

thanks

rikkter
06-17-2003, 01:29 PM
and i still dont have enough room!
any one have better ideas? all those inner 'walls' can move around(velcro)

_Spork_1
06-17-2003, 02:34 PM
do you really need 3 hoppers with you?take the egg and wap hopper and then place a gun in that place

are these things nice? i only have one gun so i think i would be good, i think i can get my mom to pick one up for me becuase it's lugage instead of paintball stuff

(and sell me the extra hoppers shells!)

Dayspring
06-17-2003, 03:08 PM
Three Words-

Dye Navigator Bag

jah871
06-17-2003, 03:17 PM
I would take a pic of mine but my computer wont read the camera when I plug it in. I can fit 3 markers with tanks, 2 halos, 2 egg's,pods, 2 packs, cp kit, 2 parts boxes, 1 tool kit and all the small things like gloves and squegees on the side pockets. I have the the pods line on the sides with the velcro dividers pushed against them. Then I have the two emags in the center area side by side standing up. Then the 68 mag is behind the tanks on the emags and then a 68ci tank in between the two emags. I put my hoppers part boxes and tool kit in the spot where you have your masks and I put my masks in the zipper pouch on the top.

Recon by Fire
06-17-2003, 03:45 PM
Three more words: Jeep Duffel Bag

$25 complete hard bottom and wheels. Also bigger than any of the gear bags I have seen so far.

rikkter
06-17-2003, 04:35 PM
thanks for the advice guys, i'll mess around with it like your set up jah.

for the people saying these 3 word things, well, i have 4 for you, i already bought it.
:P