PDA

View Full Version : Warp feed jamming!!!!

i-luv-my-rt
08-27-2001, 07:16 PM
Hey,
At my tourney yesterday i was shooting blaze. YEa, i know that blaze swells but this was straight out of the bag and i cant have the warp only work once in awhile. My home field only uses blaze so how am i to get the thing to work with it. It is jamming at the end of the loop on the metal plate. I oiled the discs a little to get them to slip more but it still jammed. Other than that no problems but i really havent got to use it in a tourney for this reason. Please help!!!

------------------
This is your brain
AUTOMAG
Your brain on drugs
autococker
GET FOCUSED

2000Sabre
08-27-2001, 07:57 PM
I have a Warp that was having the same problem. I too am using Diablo blaze. When I posted this Tom Kaye suggested that I contact AGD and replace the aluminum diverter plate with the new plastic one.

Just receive my new plate and got it installed. I'm still having the same problem but I think it's because my paint is old. At a minimum I would suggest you call AGD and get the new plastic diverter plate. They'll send it to you no charge.

Here's the AGD Customer Service number. (847) 520-7225. Good luck.

AGD
08-27-2001, 09:35 PM
The plastic diverter plate usually fixes the problem. Please try that first.

AGD

magc68
08-27-2001, 10:04 PM
i luv.... same problem here. got the plastic plates comming soon.

the balls were wedgeing themselved between the plate and the housing. pinching the ball right?

the123
08-27-2001, 10:13 PM
when my warp jamms (even w/ new diverter plate), it's usually the discs that stop spinning, but the motor is still going---it's the rubber band that is slipping on the brass grove attached to the motor. it seems that if the plates kept on spinning, I wouldn't have a problem. Any advise???
Brian

donggie
08-27-2001, 10:37 PM
the123 (Brian),

I'm having that same exact problem. Not sure what to do about it or how to fix it. It's such a pain coz it's something that is difficult to get around. Maybe AGD could help?

Don

RobAGD
08-27-2001, 11:10 PM
There is a problem in your feed set up.

Can you post pics of the current way you are running your Warps on your guns and I should be able to tell you want you need to know.

-Robert

i-luv-my-rt
08-28-2001, 02:40 PM
I really cant get pics up soon but it's just a 68 mag hopper right. SO the hose is running straight up into the feed. When the warp spins to long it catches to much and ends up pinching a ball on that plate. It actually put a whole in a ball on sunday. Please tell me if that plate makes the whole difference or if i just cant use Blaze. Thanks!!!

the123
08-28-2001, 03:15 PM
Rob- I have a std. warp-left body with the tube going STRAIGHT down to the warp. no funky pinches or bends. I have the hopper melted around the tube.
I have a little hair band that holds the PF plug into the PF with positive force.
I'd post a pic but my e-mag is away to AGD for a new power tube .

donggie
08-28-2001, 10:23 PM
RobAGD,

I am running it on an Emag with a Warp body. Hose is practically straight shot from warpfeed... no kinks or extreme bends. I'm using the interlink cable provided by AGD and the new powerfeed plug, again courtesy of AGD. I'm kinda stumped. I will try to get pics. My Clear Warp is still with you guys. I believe AGDJon is working on it. I'm currently using one with a black pulley on the motor. Not sure if that makes a difference. I've requested a brass one for my current warp configuration and look forward to receiving it in the next two weeks. Other than the problem with the slippage and then inconsistency of feed due to said slippage, Emag setup with warp feed nad interlink cable ROCKS! Of course, I would really like to fix that problem. Perfectionists and those that are really into the guns as well as the sport are never satisfied till all is perfect. I like to believe I fall into this category.

Sincerely,

Don