PDA

View Full Version : I can't get rid of my Shootdown!

SnarlBuckle
06-17-2003, 06:09 PM
I'm using an RT with 68ci, 3Kpsi nitro duck, lvlX, and macro line. I recently upgraded from micro line to macro, and took out the air filter(That's not too bad is it?). The valve is just about brand new. It's well oiled. I'm still getting shootdown. I have another air tank but I think that it's output pressure is 1k so I don't want to put it on the mag.
Any suggestions?

Brak
06-17-2003, 08:44 PM
this should be in technical help, but anyway...

what kind of output is the tank your using on it now? its its any lower than 650 your gonna get shootdown

BlackVCG
06-19-2003, 12:56 AM
Most likely your problem is your Nitro Duck. Check the output of it. Try that other tank on your Mag. 1K input won't hurt a thing.

Also, if you're using any sort of on/off cradle, make sure you turn it in no more than one full turn after it hits the pin on the tank, if it's a screw-in.

SnarlBuckle
06-19-2003, 04:41 PM
Thanks for your help, I'll try the 1000psi tank if you're sure it won't hurt it. That tank is a 45000 psi, 88ci pure energy, so I should get about twice as many shots with it. Shots that are well needed when using a mag.

Oh yeah, sorry about posting it in the wrong area. I realized that only after it was up. Thanks for the help anyways. I'll tell you how it goes soon.

punkncat
06-19-2003, 06:09 PM
If you look at the rear part of your valve you will notice it states that it is rated to 3000PSI.Not that I would try that much , but 1K isn't going to hurt it.

SnarlBuckle
06-19-2003, 07:36 PM
All I see on the back of my valve is a saftey warning and a "reccomended input 600 - 800 psi". I'll try the 1k tank though.