PDA

View Full Version : Idea for converting Classic Feed to center Feed

Chazman113
08-24-2001, 04:28 PM
You guys tell me if you can think of a way this would screw up the body or make the gun not work...
Ok if I take my classic feed mag and simply mill the bottom part that sticks out off and retap the holes directly below the classic feed...I'm still working on how to fill the old holes(I dont think it would matter being that the barrel would cover them up).....
What are your thoughts on my idea?

magc68
08-24-2001, 04:59 PM
its already been done. there was a post about this a while ago. i see if i can dig it up. the old sear slot is barely visiable over the body rail. as long as it tightens down u will be fine.

------------------
Team Recursion's Website (http://recursionpb.homestead.com/index.html)

Chazman113
08-24-2001, 05:14 PM
Sweet, I'm surprised more people dont do it

Gjobsin
08-24-2001, 07:45 PM
i hate it when people say go find the other post about the same subject. there are like 300 posts and its a pain to search why dont they just give an answer

magc68
08-24-2001, 08:19 PM
Gjobsin,
i usually do not say go search. ill help out even if its repetitive. the only reason i suggested to look up that topic is because i do not know all the info needed to do this mod and i know that post has the info he wants. otherwise id post a link or the info itself but i cant find it and i do not know everything about the mod. just so u understand where im comming from.

[This message has been edited by magc68 (edited 08-24-2001).]

Gjobsin
08-24-2001, 09:33 PM
i was saying i hate you really, i just think its frustrating

T-Bottch
08-25-2001, 12:19 AM
I read the original post about this but didn't pay attention to it. Now I have myself a spare classic feed body I would like to try this. Does anyone know the original post it is a pain to find those things. I was wondering wouldn't you need a different barrel. I know there are two slits in the barrel but I thought that was for hopper right or hopper left. What would you need for a centerfeed?? Would you have to alter the barrel?? THANKS!

Gjobsin
08-25-2001, 12:48 AM
you can buy them from smartparts easy

magc68
08-25-2001, 06:45 AM
Gjobsin

<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">i was saying i hate you really, i just think its frustrating</font>

i really hope u made a typo. there is no reason to get all mad just becuase i cant fin the link and ussgested u try to find it. i think i made my point very clear in my last psot that im not knowageable in this mod.

and for your veiwing pleasure i found the post after some long searching.

http://www.automags.org/ubb/Forum2/HTML/001464.html

T-Bottch
08-26-2001, 12:32 AM
Hey thanks alot magc68 for doing the searching for me. I should of done it and would have if no one else did but
Thanks Alot!

kenshinkandon
08-29-2001, 09:16 AM
Why don't you just buy one

you can get one from www.monsterpaintball.com (http://www.monsterpaintball.com) they will include a properly machined barrel that will fit the new body. However you will have to modify all your old barrels to fit the new body