PDA

View Full Version : I keep coming back to this

banzaimf
06-18-2003, 03:34 PM
I've had this gun for 8 years now, in that time I've had cockers, a microemag, an Impy, and an assortment of other guns to test /play with /used. I keep coming back to this one though.

It started with the ancient 8 hole mod, I think it may have been straight from AGDE that way, not sure.

After I got it I added the 2 finger trigger, tried a Venom Thunderbolt and Wizard Valve. I swapped the bolt out for a taso hard nose and then tried my hand at sear grinding. I have done about 3 different grinds, expirementing with them, found one that I really liked and called it good.

I ran that way for about 5 years, of late I have added in a Z-valve, a level 10 bolt, and swapped over to plastic nubbins.

Barrels are an old DAC tulip, a special homegrown "let's mill a stock barrel and see what happens" which is on it in the picture, and a stock minimag barrel. This particular gun does not like SP barrels, I have never had any luck with them.

In that time the only work that has been done on/for it that I couldn't do was that the feed tube snapped off my old body and AGD replaced it with a new body. Even with me out of warranty, I guess since it had never gone back to them to work on, they were amenable to that. Anyways... Here's the pics

banzaimf
06-18-2003, 03:35 PM
and the other side

Serial number is in the 1300's

SIGSays
06-18-2003, 04:40 PM
pretty simple... i like! alot of non agd aftermarket parts eh? how do they work for you?

LittlePaintballBoy
06-18-2003, 04:48 PM
why did you ever sell the micro e? they are so beutiful!:D

banzaimf
06-18-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by LittlePaintballBoy
why did you ever sell the micro e? they are so beutiful!:D

I sold it the week that I got put onto the waiting list for the X-mag

dropkick1
06-18-2003, 05:40 PM
and he sold it to me, hehe, it was an awesome marker, ut i now have a classic i-framed mag that rips, but the micro emag was one damn sweet marker that i miss.

ken

LittlePaintballBoy
06-18-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by banzaimf

I sold it the week that I got put onto the waiting list for the X-mag
ok hen thats fine, as long as you didnt sell it for a cocker:mad:

banzaimf
06-18-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by SIGSays
pretty simple... i like! alot of non agd aftermarket parts eh? how do they work for you?

I get a lot of "Wow, that's a mag I can shoot" comments. Plus it's ugly as sin and no one expects anything from it:D