PDA

View Full Version : need QUICK help w mag set up

Mag Master 04
06-18-2003, 11:39 PM
just put together my ULE/Omega/retro/lvl10 set up together, worked properly before omega and ULE but now marker wont cycle, what may be the problem, trigger is pressurized but no fire?!?!?! what may be the problem:confused:

Mag Master 04
06-19-2003, 12:13 AM
any 1???

Dayspring
06-19-2003, 12:43 AM
Try turning up the velocity. Now, what exactly did you install? Like everything at the same time?

Mag Master 04
06-19-2003, 11:02 PM
i went to chicago open and got some help...gun cycles but not porperly, it is a lvl10 problkem though...the way we have it now is no shims, size 1 carrior (w fresh o ring) medium spring....i would liek to have long spring in there. the gun cycles but not properly, the bolt dosnt always reset after a short stroke and it has a slight steady leak out the front. when i fire the marker it vents out the rear. trigger pull seems very very sketchy..cycles but very ghetto and you have to reset the bolt all the way to get it to stop that slow steady leak, i dunno what to do
i want it set up with the long spring and firing properly

Mag Master 04
06-19-2003, 11:52 PM
we messed w/ a couple diff combonations and this is what worked the best, maybe some tipps on how to get my beast runnin again?