PDA

View Full Version : tiny problem concerning the valve

e mag
06-19-2003, 04:06 PM
i recently took my valve apart and since i put it back together whenever i would gas it up it wouldnt make the "ping" sound and the gun wouldnt fire. i thought it was the lvl 10 so i messed around with a few different carriers and when that still didnt work i put the lvl 7 back in. now when i gas it up, the gun pressurizes, i can't fire it, but its not leaking, so even if i turn my tank off there is still air in the gun. i'm guessing that when i put the valve back together i did something wrong? anyone know what it might be? right now the trigger pin is sticking out as if the gun is pressurized but when i pull the trigger there is a little resistance and the pin stays back for about 10 sec and then pops out again. i would think this means that something is wrong with the on/off assembly?

athomas
06-20-2003, 11:46 AM
Maybe you have an extra o-ring in the on/off assembly or something like that. I'd check the assembly of your valve and the placements of the parts/o-rings. Its an easy fix if that's all it is. I'm sure its something simple that just got overlooked.

rehme
06-20-2003, 03:16 PM
did you take the back regulator apart?

if so you might have turn turn the velocity up a bit to get the gun to cycle.

Derman2k
06-21-2003, 11:01 PM
I know it sounds dumb but...Is your tank full?