PDA

View Full Version : hammerhead and stiffi barrels

exedotbat
06-20-2003, 08:00 AM
I was looking on pbreview and the hammerhead and stiffi barrels caught my eye. Has anyone used them?

Ryknow
06-20-2003, 12:12 PM
someone on here had a siffi.. (theres a dirty joke in there somewhere) I think it was Army (really dirt joke..) but If I'm not mistaken he said it was a good barrel and that it was very quiet and light. On the hammerhead I've never heard of it so I cant help you there.

Spaceman613
06-20-2003, 12:18 PM
Stiffi

Light, decent barrel. IMO its not any better than any other quality barrel. Just a LOT lighter. I used mine on a sniper and cocker. For the money, a couple LAPCO's or CP barrels would be my choice.

Cryer
06-20-2003, 12:38 PM
I've seen a hammerhead before. They're lighter than the freak, and seem to be better built, but I haven't shot it to be able to truly review it for you...

CodeMA
06-20-2003, 01:05 PM
Ive shot the hammerhead on both a cocker,impy, and spyder.....AUSOME BARREL!!! I think it blows the freak out of the water hands down..

a semi local(ok 50mi away,but closest to me) proshop is like the biggest distro of them thus far...and listed on there site www.hammerheadpaintball.com

anyway....great barrel...they DO have mag threads, just inquire about them, they were orignaly made for lawinforcment,are SS etc...but there working on getting a lighter ver for genral players....or something to that effect is what I got in the email...but they do have them..

sweet look,ausome preformance, screw in back bores for paint not inserts, sound displacement..it will seem louder to you but MAD QUITE to others..less there behind you..shoots like a dream,comes in every size imaginable except 21" I beleve...thankgod.... all around kick as5 barrel system......

DOWNFALL:You pay for what you get....pricey but well worth it...

FalconGuy016
06-20-2003, 03:31 PM
Holy crap thats expensive

If you just want to buy a SINGLE barrel it is $150!

lunchbox
06-20-2003, 04:33 PM
i just got a stiffi the barrel is lighter than the plastic tube it came in.
it is a bit louder than my freak with freak front and alot louder than my freak with all american front.
did i meantion it was lighter than the plastic tube it came in.
i threw it on my ule emag andthe gun is feather weight.
but like i said it is a bit on the louder than freak side but its just a wisper to the emag factory barrel

SDRamones
06-21-2003, 12:53 AM
The hammerhead internal rifling is very interesting. I want to know how much of a difference it makes.