PDA

View Full Version : My Micro RT goes POPPOPPOPPOPPOP Bloop POPPOPPOP

TheTramp
08-31-2001, 12:25 PM
If it's happening in the middle of a string it could be a short stroking issue. Sometimes when shooting a long, fast string I get a little over excited and don't let the trigger all the way out before pulling it again. This will either not let the gun gas up enough to get good velocity (blooping)or move the bolt too fast chopping a ball or both.
I'm not sure about the first shot being low.

------------------
"Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
-Charlie Papazian

FeelTheRT
08-31-2001, 01:03 PM
Direwolf: you have an RT, it is the most FASTEST recharging regulator ever made (26bps). What your doing wrong is your short stroking the trigger. Make sure your releasing the trigger all the way before you pull again.

Direwolf
08-31-2001, 11:01 PM
I know that is a little strange but that is what it does... If I am rapid firing and stop almost always the first shot after rapid firing is a bloop...where the ball is only like traveling about 10" before hitting the ground...but sometimes it will happen in the middle of a string of rapid fire as well...Well, I sent it into AGD for a rebuilt and look over 2 weeks ago and they got it into the tech room just this Wednesday (does it normally take 1 week to go from shippig to tech?) and I was wondering if this blooping is something I should mention to the tech...or do you all think it is my Air source (ACI Adj Bulldog) I have heard that this isn't the fastest flowing regulator... thanks for any insight

PCI2000
08-31-2001, 11:42 PM
Is that a screw-in? I had a similar problem because I had screwed in the on/off valve all the way down, which was actually creating a seal and starving the A.I.R. valve for air.
I turned the on/off valve 1/4 turn out after screwing it all the way in and the air problems went away...