PDA

View Full Version : Vote for a Paintball TV Show on the new SPIKE TV network!!!

fozzidouni
06-20-2003, 11:34 AM
Hey fellas... This is our chance! I know you guys would love to have a Paintball TV show to watch. Seeing that TNN is switching over to SPIKE TV (the first network for men), and the majority of Paintball players/enthusiasts are men. If you haven't done so yet, go to this link and make sure you let 'em you want a Paintball TV show. If enough people vote, we'll be sure to get it.

http://www.thenewtnn.com/home/comments/

Even if you've never voted for anything in your life, this is your chance to make up for it.

FreakBaller12
06-20-2003, 11:37 AM
it's been done try clickign search

AutomagRT1483
06-20-2003, 11:43 AM
Too bad Spike TV wont exist until September at the earliest, no thanks to Spike Lee!:mad:

fozzidouni
06-20-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by toyotaboy12
it's been done try clickign search

Sorry if this is a re-post... I just put it on ever forum I visit... It's not going to hurt to reinerate. :D

FalconGuy016
06-20-2003, 12:03 PM
I guess we could all vote again :)

fozzidouni
06-20-2003, 12:23 PM
That wouldn't hurt either. The more votes the better. Come to think of it. Does anyone have a Paintball Show out there??? I know there isn't one on any network right now, but maybe that's cause there's no such show out there... But then again, if there's enough interest in it, someone will jump right on it.

ZAust
06-20-2003, 12:35 PM
tnn has already had a paintball show.. that was the unbelievably suckful splatterfactor. they picked it up for a couple episodes after fox sports net dropped it. i guess they realized just how bad it was. i wouldnt even call it a tv show, it was more a kingman infomercial.

WARPED1
06-20-2003, 12:51 PM
:)

cockersuk14
06-20-2003, 12:52 PM
FOX has a paintball show which plays at around 11:30 am.

magman007
06-20-2003, 01:18 PM
god you people ar close minded fools. Yes the First splatter factor was a newb gererated show, it was supposed to be damnit! IT was supposed to draw people in, with its info for younger people and players, as well as god coverage. The 2nd and 3rd shows and so on were MUCH BETTER. Also you should be greatful to kingman for paying for it, and if their products get advertised, good for them, PAINTBALL on TV is better than NO PAINTBALL ON TV AT ALL.

Am i right or am i right? And they couldnt have been complete dumbasses, as Facefull gave it great reviews, and the guy in the beginning must have known something about markers, because he was shooting the ever elusive EPIC

so get the hell over it, ask them to put a show on, and it will get better, if we watch and add constructive criticizm, and not just saying it sucks and not watch it.... If we add criticism, then well, it may get better wont it? Also dont expect to see all tourny ball, because tourny players make up very few amounts of the actuall amount of players out there...

*ArKfEaR*
06-20-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by magman007

Am i right or am i right?

No your wrong. :D

If you want to draw people in they should show the tourney scene. Give some coverage, show some sweet hyperballs/Sup'air games. People reguardless of paintballers or not want action. Watching someone take apart a spyder is not action packed :rolleyes:.
If they started it off with a boom, then people would keep on watching, i saw the first episode and never watched another, just like most other people. If they show new flashy milled and annoed angels, and timmys people watching will be like, "sweet those guns look awesome" or "mommy i want that one" (cha ching!) Also seeing constant moving, and pros shooting 15 balls a second will catch peoples eye too. You need excitement, and spyder technical issues are not.

fozzidouni
06-20-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by cockersuk14
FOX has a paintball show which plays at around 11:30 am.

:eek: What!?...
What day is it on?
Which Fox channel?
11:30 a.m. Eastern or Pacific?
What's the show called?
I'm usually at work at that time, but i'll set my VCR just to catch the show... Please answer the questions above. THNX

mrkbik
06-20-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by AutomagRT1483
Too bad Spike TV wont exist until September at the earliest, no thanks to Spike Lee!:mad:

Dude, Spike TV is on now. I was watching it yesterday. Look in the TV guide instead of TNN, they have SPIKE.

mrkbik
06-20-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by fozzidouni

:eek: What!?...
What day is it on?
Which Fox channel?
11:30 a.m. Eastern or Pacific?
What's the show called?
I'm usually at work at that time, but i'll set my VCR just to catch the show... Please answer the questions above. THNX

11:30 Pacific
Fox sports world(NOT fox sports net)
Called Splatter Factor
When it's on: http://splatterfactor.com/airdates/airdates_schedule.html

fozzidouni
06-20-2003, 04:04 PM
Thanks mrkbik. I had no idea they had a PB show on TV. How do you like the show?

mrkbik
06-20-2003, 04:57 PM
Its the one that magman was talking about. The first showing was horrible but it has gotten a lot better since then. I would watch it, but I dont have digital cable and don't get that channel.

FreakBaller12
06-20-2003, 06:01 PM
wait so it's 1130 pacific time so what is it in eastern time.. i am no ood at math....????//

mrkbik
06-20-2003, 06:22 PM
I believe it would be 8:30 eastern.