PDA

View Full Version : Eblade Cockers

kosmo
06-20-2003, 10:41 PM
Hey could someone tell me some good places to shop for these besides direct from the dealer? I cant find anywhere that sells them so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

oneshot
06-20-2003, 10:50 PM
you said no direct dealers, but call up free flow, they will hook you up, and you can send in your cocker and they will instal the e-blade and eye on it for you.

S.S Bandit1
06-21-2003, 12:03 AM
I have seen many on ebay...

yeahthatsme
06-21-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by oneshot
you said no direct dealers, but call up free flow, they will hook you up, and you can send in your cocker and they will instal the e-blade and eye on it for you.

^^^

or, go find wgp at a big event and they'll install it for you on site.

kosmo
06-21-2003, 01:48 AM
Well what Im looking for is a new eclipse eblade. I cant order direct from eclipse because unless I order from somewhere in the US, the government wont pay for the shipping and shipping to Korea from England is a bit costly to say the least. And as soon as WGP or Eclipse attend a major event near Pyongtaek when I can get a pass to go to it, then Ill be there. And I cant send in my cocker to free flow because I dont have one yet. Im looking for online stores that sell them, and the only place I can find an E cocker is the Orracles at action village.

albert83
06-21-2003, 07:33 AM
bulldogpaintball.com
888paintball.com

BajaBoy
06-21-2003, 11:35 AM
gear has them too.