PDA

View Full Version : Problems with firstcallpaintball.com?

trex
06-21-2003, 02:32 AM
Has anyone had problems ordering paintball gear through a company called firstcall paintball? I ordered quite a bit of gear through them, but when I try to track my order it always says "pending". I've emailed 4 times with no response, and called all throughout their business hours and only get voicemail. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had these kinds of problems with this company. Thanks.

SIGSays
06-21-2003, 05:57 AM
none! they do take your order and then you notice your order didn't get there yet and they forget to tell you they;re out of sotck.. but everything else is good.. just call them while ordering..check on the status of your order everyocne in a while

WARPED1
06-21-2003, 04:15 PM
I cancelled a minor order from there, then when it wasn't shipped, I called and said to cancel it and refund my cc#, the girl said "all set, refund awarded." They still charged me......... The next day, I got my order from firstcallpaintball.com.:rolleyes:
Never again............

Farnja
06-21-2003, 04:23 PM
I have alwayws had good transactions with them...when a barrel was out of stock i said cancel and it was canceled...

Cryer
06-21-2003, 04:25 PM
I ordered a level 10 one time and they shipped it in an empty case of paint.:eek: :confused:

Hemorrhage
06-21-2003, 04:33 PM
My order said pending on their site even after I had gotten my package. No problems tho. Just an out of stock tank cover. Cheaper than Action Village..

trex
06-21-2003, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I'm sure it just a case of backordered parts, that happens everywhere. Its the lack of communication and customer service thats the problem.