PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 & X-bolt Differences???

Ed Braunbeck
06-21-2003, 01:12 PM
I just bought an Automag RT Pro off ebay. (1st Automag) Anyway, what is the difference between me putting a Level 10 bolt kit in or exchanging for the X-bolt? Sorry, like I said I'm new to Automags.

Thanks,

Ed

govnamac
06-21-2003, 01:14 PM
Its not an xbolt. it is an xvalve. If you put a LVL 10 kit in your RT Pro Valve, the only difference would be an Xvalve is made from aluminum, and RT Pro Valve is Stainless steel. The only difference is the weight. Xvalves have lvl 10 pre-installed. Save some money, buy the lvl 10 and install it yourself. Its really easy. Thats unless the 3oz differnce is that important.

Kevmaster
06-21-2003, 03:29 PM
yep...as Day said,

theres an X-Valve that AGD makes that includes the Level 10 kit for $225 with you sending your current valve in. This is from all alum and is 3oz lighter than what you have right now

or you can (prolly the best idea) just buy the Level 10 Kit for ~$65 and install that and have the same advantages as an X-Valve but just have 3oz more weight on your marker

Dayspring
06-21-2003, 04:55 PM
I didn't say anything. ;) That's Govnamac. :D

Originally posted by Kevmaster
yep...as Day said,

theres an X-Valve that AGD makes that includes the Level 10 kit for $225 with you sending your current valve in. This is from all alum and is 3oz lighter than what you have right now

or you can (prolly the best idea) just buy the Level 10 Kit for ~$65 and install that and have the same advantages as an X-Valve but just have 3oz more weight on your marker