PDA

View Full Version : Automag Drop Forwards

Automag68ACI91
10-19-2000, 02:42 PM
Hey, I finally ordered my nitro tank, an ACI 91 ci. I'm gettin it tomorrow, I can't wait. I'm gunna get a cover and nipple cover (hehe) and stuff like that. Anyway, back to the topic. I need a cheap drop forward for a mag, 30 bucks or less. Not angled and straight under the gun preferably. I am thinking Lapco or the In Yo Face. Any suggestions? Does anyone have a pic of a mag with a lapco drop? Thanx in advance

daveymag
10-19-2000, 05:45 PM
i have a pmi perfect drop forward, its nice, cheap,(around $30) and best of all adjustable.

supermag
10-19-2000, 07:01 PM
ahh drop forwards i think this is one of the most important of all upgrades. well i always like ones that take the tank all the way under the gun and the back of the tank is like even with the back of the gun. only thing i can think of is ring cradles or a good custom one. but get someone elses opinion.

Shado
10-19-2000, 08:02 PM
smart parts has a nice dropforward, other than that, the pmi perfect one is nice, but if your looking for a cradle that holds the bottle's neck and itsnt a screw in your gonna have to fork out more than 30 bucks, and in that case, you should get a KAPP DropZone 2 or 3...

Automag68ACI91
10-21-2000, 08:10 AM
Yeah, I know shado. I'm just looking for a screw in or one I can bolt my bottom line onto. My field owner is selling a use drop zone for 20, I will pick it up when I go today.

Ni cD
10-21-2000, 11:31 PM
Do any of you guys know where I can get a PMI d/f?

------------------
"I’ll swallow your soul!"

"Come get some..."

MikeCouves
09-01-2001, 05:06 PM
If you are in the states you can get them pretty much everywhere. But if you're up here in Canada with me you kinda have to look around and ask some companies. It's sucks up here sometimes trying to find products.

------------------
Minimag
Double Trigger
ANS Shark Gill
14" SP All American
16" Custom Products
20 oz. (Flatline 68 for Christmas!)

Come back here! http://www.contrabandent.com/pez1/games/mm/mmxa/anim-zerodash.gif

FeelTheRT
09-01-2001, 11:07 PM
Shocktechs r also nice