PDA

View Full Version : stupid ice epic...

mag-hatter
06-21-2003, 11:37 PM
http://www.clanknm.com/john/

dl the first video. it looks EXACTLY like an emag!

deathstalker
06-21-2003, 11:40 PM
Looks are nothing. It's almost like calling a Fiero with a kit a Lamborghini.

Meph
06-22-2003, 12:32 AM
So what. Does that make the Bushmaster stupid because it looks like an Impulse? (knows people going to say yes)

C'mon.

rikkter
06-22-2003, 12:36 AM
ok. he didn't critize it for looking like a emag like you all are doing.
he simply stated his opinion on thatit lookslike a emag, and well. it does.

deathstalker
06-22-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by rikkter
I think my comment was misunderstood. I'm not criticizing the Epic at all, I'm criticizing mag-hatter for saying the "stupid ice epic" (his words) looks like an EMag. Considering the Epic is boltless, I would hardly call it stupid. Looks are one thing, but what's under the hood is what really counts.

Meph
06-22-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by rikkter

Ummmm, which one of us all critisized it's looks?

AcemanPB
06-22-2003, 12:53 AM
If I remeber right that is a PROTOTYPE E-Epic. The 'noid, board, and battery are all in the "box" foregrip. I think the production model will have all of this in the grip.

Don't knock something because of it's look, specially if it's just a protoype :p

mag-hatter
06-22-2003, 12:58 AM
yeah the finished product will have a smaller battery pack and an xvalve...lol

rikkter
06-22-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Meph

Ummmm, which one of us all critisized it's looks?

it was directed to you more. for saying:
"
So what. Does that make the Bushmaster stupid because it looks like an Impulse? (knows people going to say yes)

C'mon.
"

he never said anything bad about the gun, jsut stated it looked liek a emag, and your bashing him for that.may not be bashing to you, but what else do you call it

when i first watched the video,i thought it was an emag, til i saw the hand part.

Meph
06-22-2003, 01:26 AM
Bashing? Do you see me any where saying "You moron, what were you thinking for posting that?" Eh?

Last I checked, I don't think saying "C'mon" is really that much bashing. But if you are that sensitive them I'm really really sorry! :rolleyes: Okay, I was bashing him all right!

The guy's post is entitled "stupid ice epic" so from that alone I'm not going to really be too supportive of him saying it looks like an E-mag. And so that removes your "he never said anything bad about the gun." Well if he calls it stupid, don't you think that's bad?

I dunno, then again you think me saying C'mon is bashing.

Look like an e-mag? It does. And again..... So what?

Peach
06-22-2003, 01:35 AM
lol... The how to play csmovie was kinda funny.

Frank (the spank)
06-22-2003, 04:36 AM
Yeah it was, lol

I liked the "anytime someone kills you in CS they are cheating" and they show a guy with his shoulder sticking out of a door and gets shot and yells "wall hack!!"

hehehe :)

-Carnifex-
06-22-2003, 11:21 AM
Me and some friends accidently downloaded that lasty week or so, it's great.

Brak
06-22-2003, 12:26 PM
Psycho.