PDA

View Full Version : flatline fill nipple

Dubstar112
09-01-2001, 05:52 PM
im a little upset, they charged me 10 bux for a new fill nipple today at the field.(its only ten, but thats money hard earned for me)..

They said it was worn, because it didnt fit the quick dissconnect they were using on the fill station

when for a fact it fit every other fill station there.

this upsets me when ppl are this ignorant...

i told them many times"Hey, it fits these 3 fill stations, but not that...so get another qdc and dont charge me because you dont have the tool to fill it properly!"

so my question is(not sure if this is a techy thing), is the flatline nipple different than the standard fill nipple, or did i get robbed?

sorry for some spelling errors, im tired and had to type this over once because my comp froze

DarkPhoenix
09-01-2001, 06:20 PM
I have had no problems refilling my flatline at any field which had the facilities to do HPA/N2 fills. I think that you got took.

------------------
RT Pro P/F
w/ AGD Flatline

Major Ho
09-01-2001, 07:54 PM
well one time they "plugged" my tank into be filled. It wasnt that it didnt fit. It fit fine and dandy, but after filling it and trying to remove it the nipple wouldnt let go. They ended up having to empty out THEIR entire tank to drop their line pressure to disconnect me. I ended up getting another nipple as well for roughly 10 or so i guess. I thought it was more like 5 though, oh well. They are good people though, they wouldnt have jipped me for 5 bucks and have to empty their entire tank. It is a standard nipple though I have a flatline too, but i have an angel skin nipple cover to protect it too. You should get one too http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

Dubstar112
09-01-2001, 09:00 PM
well ya know how the flatline nipple is beefy lookin, well the one they gave me looks like aregular cheesy nipple with a plunger type-a-dealy in it..(the one way thin)

Cobrachs
09-01-2001, 09:44 PM
I have a flatline and at the field I play it will not fit on one of the three fill stations. They dont give me a hard time though I just dont use it.

dacuna
09-01-2001, 11:46 PM
Do you guys know a good online source for fill nipples? I just can't find one.