PDA

View Full Version : cocker101 bad trader

sharpshooter1286
06-22-2003, 04:01 PM
cocker101 traded his mag that was supposed to be in great working condition, have lvl 10 set up already, retro valve, e-lcd trigger frame and barrel for my tippmann 98 with LOTS of extras. he didnt send a good picture but just assured me that it was all alright. i wait and wait for the mag to come and it comes like 2 weeks later than he said he would ship. and when it comes it has a terrible paint job by someone which looked like spraypaint (not mentioned to me) and no retro valve on the gun just the stock automag valve. i would def still have traded my tippmann for mag with with the stock valve but he had to lie and say it was a retro valve. i was really ticked off about that stuff, then i gas it up and there is a huge *** leak down the barrel and it wont even fire. i take it all apart and lvl 10 is not even close to being set up like he promised. so i order all the necessary parts to fix it and set up lvl 10 and then it turns out the e-lcd on/off assembly was all screwed up (very worn down, unusable). so i catch him on aim and ask him about the leak and everything and he said he had no idea of the leak or anything like that but then he wouldnt even respond to me about the retro valve and wouldnt tell me what other parts it needed. i know that this is partly my fualt for not researching the deal a little better but he just downright lied to me and screwed me over. i would def not reccomend him.