PDA

View Full Version : X valve problem...

McSweedish
06-22-2003, 07:09 PM
Yeah, just got my x valve on friday and just stuck it in my gun cus I had no idea how to set it up.. So I goto the local rec-ball field with a couple friends, one which knows a little bit about setting up a level 10. And there's a guy at the field that knows alot about mags/level 10 blah blah. So they both try setting it up and we come across a couple problems. Once we finished messing around with it for like an hour, we got it to shoot and stuff, but it was still leaking.. It's coming out from a little hole on the front part of the valve that is visible when its in the gun. I'm not sure what it's called, but if you look between where it says X VALVE and your body(ULE in my case). Supposedly air leaks out if the velocity is too high, but I was told that wasn't the problem because if we turned the velocity all the way down to the point where it won't fire anymore, it still leaks out.. I don't really know crap about the x valve or level 10 but if someone needs more information I will try my hardest to explain it.. Please reply back if you have any way of helping me. Oh and also the guy said it might have something to do with the on/off.

jaylock33
06-22-2003, 09:02 PM
Let us know how it is set up now and we should be able to give you more help.
- carrier
- spring
- shims

McSweedish
06-22-2003, 09:37 PM
1 line carrier, smallest spring, 2 shims

McSweedish
06-23-2003, 04:23 PM
Can anyone help me please?

McSweedish
06-24-2003, 03:54 PM
Okay, issue resolved thanks to AGD techs! Low PSI on my tank so can't test anymore so hopefully it wasnt just that I didnt have much air left. But the C-clip on my regulator valve pin was bent up a bit so I put it back the way it's supposed to be. We'll see how it works on sunday.