PDA

View Full Version : Dye Sticky Grips for double trigger frames

2000Sabre
09-01-2001, 06:23 PM
The new AGD intelliframe bears Dye Sticky Grips specifically designed for a two finger trigger frame. Are these same sticky grips available anyway? I had to modify my original sticky grips to make them fit my Benchmark frame but would like the grips that fit my frame. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks.

bruiseropfor
09-01-2001, 06:39 PM
im pretty sure they will fit on there but if you go to a store they should lt you try some out.

OldSchoolMag
09-01-2001, 07:32 PM
I'm 99% certain that these grips are sold seperatly as-is, because I believe I've seen them in the local pro-shop for $14-$19. Asrt colors, too.

mykroft
09-01-2001, 08:22 PM
They are the standard black-logo dye stickies, about $15USD separately, as opposed to the Aluminum logo stickies whick are about $20

------------------
Mykroft Holmes IV
------------------
My Mags:
CF11023, Classic Feed, 16" CP .689, 14" JnJ Stainless, Ring trigger, WGP Reg, Diamond Labs Ti Reg Adjuster.

VV00614(Valve)/VV00423(reg), Black Teflon HR Powerfeed, 16" SP AA,14" JnJ Ceramic, AGD Intelliframe Blade, Benchy Crossfire cradle/on-off, black foregrip, Macroline.
PMI 48/3K Preset HPA

"There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch" R.A.Heinlein - 'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress'

MikeCouves
09-02-2001, 10:48 AM
Yeah the stickies should fit most 2 hole trigger frames. The only thing is if you have like a Spyder Shutter stock grip frame. The grip frame has aluminum finger grooves. When I was in Toronto the guys at the shop said you just kinda have to stretch them on there. They said they have seen them on lots of frames. Yeah, the best thing to do is bring your trigger frame to the shop and ask if you can try them.

------------------
Minimag
Double Trigger
ANS Shark Gill
14" SP All American
16" Custom Products
20 oz. (Flatline 68 for Christmas!)

Come back here! http://www.contrabandent.com/pez1/games/mm/mmxa/anim-zerodash.gif

2000Sabre
09-02-2001, 06:05 PM
I don't think I was clear in my first post. I already own a set of Dye Sticky grips, however, they weren't meant to fit a two finger trigger frame.

I made them fit my Benchmark frame by cutting some material out so that it could accommodate the longer trigger guard. The AGD frame has DYE Sticky Grips that were designed specifically for a two finger frame.

My question is, is this style of sticky grip available for frames other than the AGD Intelliframe? The sticky grips I have seen are for single trigger frames and if you put them on a two finger frame you have to cut away material to make them fit. I would like to find the ones specifically designed to fit two finger frames. If anyone knows where I can find some I would appreciate it.