PDA

View Full Version : AGD and trigger springs

Minimag4me
09-02-2001, 01:37 AM
I have come to the conclusion that AGD avoids trigger springs on automags at all costs. How much easier would it have been to use springs? I think much easier thats one reason I think AGD found a reliable alternative to the trigger spring fad. They didnt take the easy way out like others. It shows engineering and development. They even didnt use them on E-Mags they used magnets. I think this is awesome. thanks AGD. Also on a side note it is sad that deep blue has so few topics. There are many complex topics im sure they could ponder and i could learn something from.

Cha0tic
09-02-2001, 02:23 PM
they didn'y do it because it is not needed. the trigger rod is kind of like the trigger spring. if it is not neccessary, AGD usually doesn't add it.

Minimag4me
09-02-2001, 04:40 PM
I know its not necessary thats why its so great. AGD created an alternative that works awesome. They took the road less traveled(they pretty much made the road).

FeelTheRT
09-02-2001, 04:52 PM
your not making too much sense there buddy..

If there were a trigger spring then that meens there would be no gap between the trigger and the rod and that leads to problems.

[This message has been edited by FeelTheRT (edited 09-02-2001).]

Minimag4me
09-02-2001, 05:01 PM
Sorry if im not making sence im just giving credit to ADG for making a marker that doesnt use trigger springs. I glad there are no trigger springs. All im saying is that cockers, tippmans, pgps, and every other marker i can think of uses trigger springs and the mag line doesnt.

------------------
*Minimag
*For sale: Tippmann98-Flatline Barrel-Vertical Adaper-Intruder X Chamber-Dye Sticky Grips-PB Powertube and Bolt-Car-15 Stock-Madman Spring Kit-Air Tipps TOSK-Rocket Cocker-Replaced Hammer and Sear
*PGP

Automags and Autocockers why cant we all be friends?

Army
09-02-2001, 07:56 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Minimag4me:
I think AGD found a reliable alternative to the trigger spring fad. They didn't take the easy way out like others. It shows engineering and development.</font>

You have it exactly right, Tom has never been a follower but an innovator, and the AutomaG design shows it.

------------------
http://www.mpz.co.uk/cwm/contrib/blackeye/linkcoolMIR.gif EIB