PDA

View Full Version : MY whacky family...

-=Squid=-
06-23-2003, 01:55 PM
Well, I decided to tell some of the coolness of my folks, in regards to music and other things. Back in the day, like 5 years ago, my parents met and hung out with Nine Inch Nails, (my favorite band, or one of) and my dad could have apparently become a member of it. My mom even saved Trents (lead singers) dog! Super cool! My dad also knew the guitarist for Screw, and knows the guitarist for Rob zombie, who he used to go to school with. Currrently he is just doing a Misfits cover band with his old friends. Also, back in the day my mom met Tony Hawk, before he was real famous. She skated with him for a while, and then gave him some tarot cards for his b-day. We used to have a half-pipe (8ft tall) in our yard, but mr. tornado decided to say something about it. We still have her old school 80's boards. Super pimp. Just thought I would share, there are other exciting stories to tell, but mabe later. Woo. rookie cookie.

chizle97
06-23-2003, 02:22 PM
cool still nothing compared to me know DAVE BROCKIE personaly:D GWAR RULES. but still NIN kicks total soccer mom but and dogs are cool

-=Squid=-
06-23-2003, 03:30 PM
I liked GWAR when I was like 8, lol. I was a messed up kid I suppose lol.

.bolink
06-23-2003, 08:23 PM
Yeah for GWAR man...thats my hometown...along with Avail...one of the pioneers of hardcore punk music in Richmond.

-=Squid=-
06-23-2003, 08:41 PM
I have a GWAR live concert video lol...its pretty bad.

chizle97
06-23-2003, 10:55 PM
dude Gwar videos are totaly sweet. ya gotta be kinda messed up like me to get entertinment from them though. but overall its funny stuff.

-=Squid=-
06-23-2003, 11:35 PM
Ya, its more of a humor thing for me, rather than actually liking it or the music.