PDA

View Full Version : kind of annoyed at agd

exedotbat
06-23-2003, 03:52 PM
I ordered the x-valve and some misc hardware from agd last week, it finally came today and when I went to hook everything up, there was no on/off assembly :-( On top of that I ordered a front frame screw and it seems a little bit to big, it started to strip my ule body. They were very nice on the phone and are shipping the parts 2nd day, but it sucks.

Agd is still my favorite though :-)

Kevmaster
06-23-2003, 04:04 PM
thats the thing with AGD...if they screw it up, they'll get new stuff for you...

Omicron
06-23-2003, 07:21 PM
For that front frame screw...It may have seemed too long if you didn't use the washer that you are supposed to with it. If you did use it, then I guess the screw was too long.

Muzikman
06-23-2003, 07:27 PM
There should be no need for a washer for the front screw. But my question is, waht grip frame do you have? I find it odd that they could have shipped a screw that was the wrong size for stock AGD parts as I doubt they would have them in the parts bin. As for the missing On/Off, did you do a go-X program and ship them back your old retro valve? If so, you were suppose to keep your onle On/Off assem.

pito189
06-23-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Muzikman
There should be no need for a washer for the front screw.

Why not? Every E-Mag I have seen has one. Mine included.

exedotbat
06-23-2003, 08:50 PM
Nope I got the standard x-valve 325

I have an intelliframe, and I need the screw to go through the grip, body rail and into the ule body, my screw that came with my minimag worked. I don’t know why the new screw didn’t work, it actually started to thread into the rail that’s how tight it was.

exedotbat
06-23-2003, 08:51 PM
Also I never had a washer for that screw when i had my minimag

IcantBelieveit
06-23-2003, 09:14 PM
I never had a washer for the front gripframe screw on my e-mag

exedotbat
06-23-2003, 09:24 PM
Well the front frame screw problem is fixed, since I already started to strip the ule body my dad retapped it and retapped the screw, so everything fits like a glove. I just have to wait to receive my on/off assembly now.

exedotbat
06-26-2003, 01:57 PM
Well I got my on/off assembly today, 3 days after I got my x-valve and well it still doesn't work, the on/off assembly is missing an o-ring so now I have to wait until they ship me the new o-ring. Im started to get really POed now, im almost ready to sell my gun!

Muzikman
06-26-2003, 02:39 PM
Hmm...sell it because of a one week wait.

xadamx
06-26-2003, 02:47 PM
dont you have a parts kit? every oring you need is in that bad boy, every single one

Originally posted by exedotbat
Well I got my on/off assembly today, 3 days after I got my x-valve and well it still doesn't work, the on/off assembly is missing an o-ring so now I have to wait until they ship me the new o-ring. Im started to get really POed now, im almost ready to sell my gun!

WARPED1
06-26-2003, 03:30 PM
Some people hate to set up guns. Like me, this is how set up should go: pull gun out of bag, add fresh batteries to everythin that takes one, add air tank after filling, fill pods n loader, go play. Some people like to play, some like to tinker. I like to playand methinks this guy does too. The end.

exedotbat
06-26-2003, 03:43 PM
I don't really want to sell my gun but this is ridiculous, its not a matter of waiting a week the point is you spend 325 on something you expect all of the parts to be there. No I don’t have a parts kit, but a new X-valve should come with everyone it needs, agd shouldn't have to ship me parts 3 different times because they forgot something.

Miscue
06-26-2003, 04:16 PM
Enjoy your stay on Earth... where stuff happens. :p

FooTemps
06-26-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Miscue
Enjoy your stay on Earth... where stuff happens. :p

stuff? don't you mean the vulgar synonym for poop?

behemoth
06-26-2003, 05:24 PM
i beleive he does ;):p

Daroy99
06-26-2003, 06:33 PM
Relax, seriously. My gun was gone for a whole month at tuna's shop and i had, HAD to use a sto one day. I dealt with it.

Tron
06-26-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Kevmaster
thats the thing with AGD...if they screw it up, they'll get new stuff for you...

Not true. And next time go with a dealer here like Rogue they are faster, cheaper, and guys like Rogue never screw up.

-Tron

exedotbat
06-26-2003, 08:47 PM
I went to the local paintball store and they hooked me up with the o-ring so everything works now.

DyNasTy
06-26-2003, 09:37 PM
it happens