PDA

View Full Version : ELCD frame leaking

billybob
09-01-2001, 09:41 PM
Ok one of my friends with a mag got a ELCD frame. And he gassed it up today and there is a leak coming from the cilynoid(sp). Does anybody know why. I looked at it but i coulnd make heads or tails of it. (got to love benchmark) But he is pissed and needs help fast...

------------------
We're not a bunch of paramilitary commandos. We are not using paintball to train ourselves in military tactics. In fact, military tactics don't seem to work in paintball. The reason is that military tactics require a highly disciplined group of people, that's not paintballers. We are a large collection of fierce individualists, and we don't take orders very well.

LCDmag1
09-02-2001, 08:44 PM
You mean a leak at the on/off area? If so its the on/off pin, its prob. one of the on/offs that were rough looking. You need to get a new one from boo-yaah if thats the prob. But i don't know who you should contact know for a new pin. Look around th eforums for the post that tells who to contact now for elcd stuff.

MAGgot Man
09-03-2001, 03:02 PM
Kinda make you wish there was a hybrid frame out there.. http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif