PDA

View Full Version : What so good about DYE trigger frames?

MikeCouves
09-01-2001, 05:11 PM
I know they look cool but what technical advantages do they have over Benchy's? Or should I wait for an AGD intelliframe? I like the DYE's buy it's kind of pricy because you have to by a trigger and grips. They aren't included for some reason. Are the intelliframe's going to be shipped with sticky's? That is what I heard...that would be really awesome.

------------------
Minimag
Double Trigger
ANS Shark Gill
14" SP All American
16" Custom Products
20 oz. (Flatline 68 for Christmas!)

Come back here! http://www.contrabandent.com/pez1/games/mm/mmxa/anim-zerodash.gif

mykroft
09-01-2001, 08:24 PM
They have a much shorter pull than the Benchy's. The AGD frame is much better though.

------------------
Mykroft Holmes IV
------------------
My Mags:
CF11023, Classic Feed, 16" CP .689, 14" JnJ Stainless, Ring trigger, WGP Reg, Diamond Labs Ti Reg Adjuster.

VV00614(Valve)/VV00423(reg), Black Teflon HR Powerfeed, 16" SP AA,14" JnJ Ceramic, AGD Intelliframe Blade, Benchy Crossfire cradle/on-off, black foregrip, Macroline.
PMI 48/3K Preset HPA

"There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch" R.A.Heinlein - 'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress'

MagManChris
09-01-2001, 11:45 PM
They have a shorter pull, but its hard and snappy like the original mag trigger. The Benchy is longer but much smoother. Personally I like the Benchmark.

------------------
PF Black Teflon automag
10" dye stainless/14" BoomStick
benchmark double trigger
68/4500 Armageddon
PMI Perfect drop foreward
DYE Stickies

MikeCouves
09-02-2001, 10:37 AM
Yeah I have shot the Benchmarks and they have long smooth pulls. I don't like that stock trigger pull. REALLY stiff and short. I like it in the middle.

------------------
Minimag
Double Trigger
ANS Shark Gill
14" SP All American
16" Custom Products
20 oz. (Flatline 68 for Christmas!)

Come back here! http://www.contrabandent.com/pez1/games/mm/mmxa/anim-zerodash.gif

REESE
09-03-2001, 04:26 PM
nothing really...just the fact that it's a DYE product...they have a hole in them for a safety, but the safety in the stock trigger frame doesn't fit and they don't offer one (then why put one in the trigger frame...HELLO!!!) and the tolerances aren't all that great like the Benchys...either get a Benchy or the intelliframe when its out on the market...