PDA

View Full Version : RT Trick?

Lostinthewoods
09-02-2001, 08:05 PM
Shoppin for a mag and this guy at the shop shows me an RT Pro. He loosens the screw on the rear of the trigger frame and the gun goes crazy. (I like) Whats the deal??

FeelTheRT
09-02-2001, 08:34 PM
uhh . . . that guy is an idiot, that screw is supposed to stay in at all times. And what do you meen by gun going crazy? Do you meen shooting insanly fast? An RT can shoot very very fast if you turn the presure up on the tank.

REESE
09-03-2001, 04:16 PM
i think what he meant was the field strip screw was loosened slightly (for they are usually wrenched down) and the gun is allowed to go into a burst mode or pull the trigger where you can "sweetspot" or get that "bounce"...

FeelTheRT
09-03-2001, 05:09 PM
well see, loosening that screw is the almost the same thing has having a shorter on/off pin which results in the trigger being more reactive and maybe even bouncable. But that's the bum's way of doing it. Do you really want to play with a gun that has a loose trigger frame? You will be able to do the same if you get an adjustable tank. The higher the presure, the more reactive it will be.