PDA

View Full Version : IntelliFrame

Paintballboy
09-03-2001, 05:35 PM
I'm would like to buy the Intelli Frame when it comes out but I've got a few questions about it...if any of you can answer.
1)How short is the pull on the Intelli Frame?
2)I want to get the blade trigger and wondering if the trigger will be a lighter pull with the intelli frame and blade trigger?
Thx

------------------
*My Mag*
-68 Mag w/ p.f.
-Tru Flight 8inch
-S.P. Gas Thru Grip
-PMI Perfect Valve
-P&P Drop Forward

OldSchoolMag
09-03-2001, 09:01 PM
I'll do the best I can to answer it, but remember - I am in no way 100% correct - these are just things that i THINK they will be. In fact, if you live in the continental US, there's actually a law against believing me. Just kidding... only 2/3s of it.

1)It's not gonna be like a spyder or a stingray pull - where you have to wait a second or two to shoot, because that's how LONG the trigger is - but relativly short.
2)I'm pretty sure the blade trigger is just a different trigger - it shouldn't be lighter, shorter, or play "La Cucaracha" when pulled.

Again, I am in NO WAY 100% about any of this - in fact, hell - I'm guessing. I probably shouldn't be posing it, but until the First Amendment is taken out of the Constitution... muahahaha.

------------------
68 Classic w/Powerfeed
Smart Parts Magic Box Installed on A.I.R.
Green Small Bore All American 12"
KAPP Air Through Grip & Drop Foward
67ci 3000psi Chubby Nitro
9volt VL
AGD user for life

Army
09-03-2001, 11:38 PM
The IntelliFrame is nothing more than a 2X trigger frame designed by and for Automags, by and for AGD!

It also has a built it mount for you to install a switch to make your 12v Revvy spin each time you pull the trigger, known as Intellifeed. No more waiting for the feed tube to be empty before the Revvy spins.

You can also "Intellifeed" a Warp Feed to only be on when you pull the trigger, by-passing it's vibration sensor.

No other non-electric frame on the market is ready from the box to do this http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

------------------
http://www.mpz.co.uk/cwm/contrib/blackeye/linkcoolMIR.gif EIB

davej946
09-04-2001, 07:21 AM
Does anyone know if the iFrame will come with the cable to hook up to the Revvy/Warp? If so, what kind of connections are on the cable. I noticed that on the pic of the iFrame Tom posted it had a headphone jack. Was that a 2.5mm or a 3.5mm?

Thanks,

------------------
David M. Jones
Loyal AGD Customer For Life
"I love my Mag more than my girlfriend - is that wrong?"

ben_JD
09-07-2001, 08:51 AM
This frame does not (to my knowledge) come with any connections or wires. You pretty much have to build it yourselve. Probably in the near future (speculation) AGD will come out with one ready to plug in, but in the interest of passifying us whiners, it has shipped these out. I know that mine is supposed to be here on Tuesday!

In further response to your post, it is a 2.5mm. Look at the historical post links, that should give you a better idea.

Cha0tic
09-07-2001, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Paintballboy
1)How short is the pull on the Intelli Frame?
2)I want to get the blade trigger and wondering if the trigger will be a lighter pull with the intelli frame and blade trigger?
Thx

1. the trigger pull is the same distance as the stock trigger. it just has a double trigger on it.
2. the blade trigger just has a different feel to it. it is not lighter.

just for the record, double triggers feel lighter because of the extra leverage you gain using 2 fingers. so it will feel lighter than a single trigger.