PDA

View Full Version : How many times???

classicmagplayer
06-26-2003, 10:12 AM
If you had a clear shot at someone, and they had no clue you were there, how many times would you shoot? This does not mean breaks on the person, I mean actual shots.

This happened to me last weekend(I was the one shooting) and I just wondered what everyone would do. The kid was in front of me, didnt realize I was about 20 feet away. He was standing beside a bunker with his back turned. I shot 3 times, figuring 1 would bounce, and 2 for good measure :D

Johnny_Reb
06-26-2003, 10:18 AM
If I have a clear shot I always shoot 3 times.

WicKeD_WaYz
06-26-2003, 10:22 AM
depends on who it is.

Little kids and girls- ill take slow but constant shots untill i get a break. 1 at a time.

everyone else-like ill just hammer the trigger untill i see an obvious break then ill stop.

but i put shoot them until they cry because it sounded cool.

silentdeath55
06-26-2003, 11:20 AM
if i'm playing walk-on and there are a lot of newbs, i'll probably take 1-2 shots(their reaction time is a hell of a lot slower than the experienced player). If its a tourney, I will keep shooting until the guy puts his hands in the air. Thats how it worked at my first tourney and i got pegged like 12 times(after yelling i was out, but not raising my hands). If i'm playing with a bunch of people on a private field i'll take 3 shots just to make sure.

NJPaint
06-26-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by silentdeath55
if i'm playing walk-on and there are a lot of newbs, i'll probably take 1-2 shots(their reaction time is a hell of a lot slower than the experienced player). If its a tourney, I will keep shooting until the guy puts his hands in the air. Thats how it worked at my first tourney and i got pegged like 12 times(after yelling i was out, but not raising my hands). If i'm playing with a bunch of people on a private field i'll take 3 shots just to make sure.

heh, couldn't have said it better.

FalconGuy016
06-26-2003, 11:53 AM
I shoot until he is out
I tend to be good at stopping right when there is a break :) so its usually like 2 or 3 shots

TheTramp
06-26-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by silentdeath55

I basicly do the same thing.

SG Avenger
06-26-2003, 12:32 PM
Everyone gets 2 shots regardless. It doesn't matter weather i'm playing Time Crisis [1,2,3] or on a paintball field, 2 trigger pulls per customer. I've always had an awesome shot group, so if the first doesn't get ya, the second one will.

Clockwork_Orange
06-26-2003, 01:01 PM
I usually shoot two to three times at an opponent (I used to shoot only once...never again!), but sometimes that isn't always the case... Sometimes I'm left with no other choice but to reign on someone, because they would actually have the nerve to clean the paint off right in front of my face.:mad:

Lopy-slopy
06-26-2003, 01:09 PM
I like to take about 3 shots cuz that's how my finger likes to fire. short 3 shot bursts. and also cuz most feilds have a 3 break rule. one of thems bound to break. If they were running tho, or they were pissing me off, than they're going to get it untill they say stop(or I hear them say stop, hehe). If they were realy pissing me off they'd get a cuple of extra's for the road as they are walking off too.

superdesk2007
06-26-2003, 01:57 PM
If I had a clear shot 3-4 times.

ugabiged88
06-26-2003, 02:11 PM
2 or 3 shots.