PDA

View Full Version : New Web Site...

LorenGeist
06-26-2003, 12:20 PM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to show the new site off. It is far from being done though. Right now it kinda sucks but check it out anyways if youve got nothing to do. Tell me what you think, thanks!

http://geocities.com/team_atx/index.html

WarBUCKs
06-26-2003, 12:27 PM
It is kind of hard to read the blue on black and may not appeal to some visitors... :) Looking good though.

shartley
06-26-2003, 12:28 PM
The blue on black is hard on the eyes….

You should really get your site a bit more completed before asking for opinions.

Did I mention the blue on black is hard on the eyes? ;)

This might be better suited for the Friendly Corner though……….

Oh... and welcome to AO.

-=Squid=-
06-26-2003, 12:38 PM
How did you get the kapp sponsorship? What do they give you. We have some sponsors ourselves ;) But are looking for a couple from actual paintball companies.

shartley
06-26-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
How did you get the kapp sponsorship? What do they give you. We have some sponsors ourselves ;) But are looking for a couple from actual paintball companies.
Looking for a couple from actual paintball companies? Hmmmmm I thought some of your sponsors ARE actual paintball companies.

LorenGeist
06-26-2003, 04:35 PM
Hey, thanks for the tips guys (or girls). I'll change the colors soon, and yeah i do realize i should of waited untill it wS done but this way i get comments as i go instaed of all at once. And as for the sponsor question... the KAPP sponsorship was really easy to get... we filled out a big resume telling them who we were and stuff, but we had to pay a fee, thats kind of the catch. we got jerseys and head bands and stuff and we get dicounted KAPP stuff. and they say if we attend psp or nppl events we get a ton of stuff from them for representing them.. so thats basicly how it works.

-=Squid=-
06-26-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by shartley

Looking for a couple from actual paintball companies? Hmmmmm I thought some of your sponsors ARE actual paintball companies.

Sorry Sam, you are, and were very very happy! I meant some big names such as kapp. Dont take that the wrong way man, So everyone, Shartley customs is one of our sponsors! :D Sorry... :(

Da1spaz247
06-26-2003, 04:41 PM
Check out the website I made. If you want, you can just copy and paste some of my HTML code for a layout. I basically learned how to make my site through my high school's programming 1 class.

http://home.wi.rr.com/pbteam

Don't forget to check out the video.

ASDadam
06-26-2003, 07:20 PM
Felt like i'd jump on the bandwagon and post my teams website.
www.teamaoe.com