PDA

View Full Version : Just an Idea for AGD

exedotbat
06-26-2003, 10:36 PM
I think this might be a cool idea!

I think agd should have a build your own gun section, pick the frame, the body, the valve, and so on. And when you buy your gun like that they take a little $ off since its like a package. Also maybe have the choice of either the buyer puts it together, or agd can (maybe for an extra charge)

Tron
06-26-2003, 10:52 PM
They are overworked, underpaid, understaffed, with a hundred million things to do instead of your idea.

Signed,
AO

:rolleyes:

Go with a dealer here like Rogue and be happy the first time and save your money and frustrations.

-Tron

p8ntballsnowman
06-26-2003, 10:53 PM
Just pm Tunaman he does just about the same thing

Mobius V
06-26-2003, 11:41 PM
Does tunaman have a website, I've heard a lot of good stuff about him...?

FooTemps
06-27-2003, 12:45 AM
tunaman's website is www.tunamart.com I'm not sure if it's up though. Last time I checked it was still down. The best way to contact him is through email.

BTW:

Good idea exedotbat... except that dealers like tunaman and rougefactor have that section completely covered. They deal out whatever mag setup you want. They're basically the custom setup guys. AGD doesn't really have the time... yet.

Lopy-slopy
06-27-2003, 01:16 AM
For starter's the site is up.

And second. AGD is nice to it's dealer's it wouldn't try to do the same thing's they do and basicly run them out of buissness. Have you noticed that most online stores have mag's for less than AGD sells them for. If AGD wanted they could totaly undercut ther prices of their dealers if they sold mags' in their online store at the same price they sell them to dealers. But then nobody would want to be a dealer for AGD. No dealer's, Only people on AO will buy mag's cuz they are the only people who know where to buy them. Less people will know about mags so their will be less people on AO. Their company plumets. AGD profets from keeping it's dealer's happy so they would stay away from tuna and rogue's teritory.

Anyway's AGD is way overworked right now and isn't going to start doing something that they don't have to do.

Miscue
06-27-2003, 03:15 AM
I'm sure AGD would be glad to charge full retail... :)

breg
06-27-2003, 04:16 AM
I always though it was more fun to upgrade it on y own. Besides, building you own gun is something that mostly is te area ofafter market dealers. I think

Star_Base_CGI
06-27-2003, 07:51 AM
I think its a good idea to have all the parts in a blister pack but people would probably break them and mail them back. Than Jon would have to put them together and mail them out. LOL

Jonneh
06-27-2003, 08:26 AM
I had this idea a few days ago where you have a database of 3d models that (accurately) resemble various paintball equipment, then be able to smack them together, effectively giving you an insight as to what your gun may look like when completely assembled, then you could chose your colours and stuff. Sure, it's fairly pointless, but I think, with a wide enough variety of different bits, it would make a really neat feature as part of an online store or something, especially if it would calculate the total price of all the bits and stuff like that.

Unfortunately, I have neither the programing, or 3d modeling ability to pull it off, but a man can dream

Kevmaster
06-27-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Miscue
I'm sure AGD would be glad to charge full retail... :)

yup..if you wanted to pay retail ona X-Valve, retail on a I-Frame, retail on a ULE body, retail....

i bet AGD might consider making one for you

Lopy-slopy
06-27-2003, 01:54 PM
There also isn't realy much selection of differnt parts you can buy from AGD. Eveyone just wants the X-valve, a ule body, and I frame ext. So that's basicly what everybody would order. But AGD alredy had the RTP, which has basicly all the upgrades on it alredy. If you want a custom gun contact tuna. He has acess to all the differnt Auto mag parts, not just AGD parts.