PDA

View Full Version : Notification Emails

Mobius V
06-27-2003, 12:15 AM
It's getting really annoying, I am getting a email for every time someone posts on one of the threads im subscribed to. So if there's five replies since I checked the thread last, I get five emails for that thread.:mad: Is this happening to any one else?

PurePower
06-27-2003, 12:19 AM
You chose to have those replies when you signed up. You can turn replies on and off in the User CP. It's called email notification or something like that.

Mobius V
06-27-2003, 12:33 AM
I know that but your only suppose to get one email, and it even specifically says in the email there may be other posts then the one made by this person but you will only recieve one email.

FooTemps
06-27-2003, 12:58 AM
Other posts made by that ONE person... That means other people will post and you will get their emails too.

Lopy-slopy
06-27-2003, 01:06 AM
ya, I had that problem. Just turn off email noification in your user CP. There's no other way to stop them unless you want to block all emails for AO.

fire1811
06-27-2003, 07:28 AM
if you read the notification and leave it in your mail box you will get another one when someone replys. if i dont read it i only get one....usually

thats what happens with mine anyway???