PDA

View Full Version : Micromag size vs. Emag size (NEED PICS)

dcmander
06-27-2003, 02:54 AM
Anyone have a pick or can get a pick of a Micromag next to an Emag :) Or I guess maybe just an automag next an emag.

Thanks.

billmi
06-27-2003, 10:24 AM
Am I the only one who always thought it funny that the Minimag was bigger than the original mag?

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills

Muzikman
06-27-2003, 10:28 AM
Bill,

Nope, and this is the hardest thing to explain to people who are new to mags:)

Cryer
06-27-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by billmi
Am I the only one who always thought it funny that the Minimag was bigger than the original mag?

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills

lol, I thought that too.

I guess its "mini" because instead of a back bottle, it has a vert air adapter...:confused: but i'm really not sure, thats just conjecture on my part...

But yeah, I had always been stumped. "What sort of marketing tactic IS this?!... MINI?!? It's Bigger than the classic...:confused: "

:p

dcmander
06-27-2003, 01:29 PM
Can you guys read? I never even mentioned mini in my original post ;)

I'm wanting a picture of a micromag next to an emag. I want to see the size difference.

If anything a regular 68automag next to an emag might help.

hitech
06-27-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by billmi

Nope. I've thought that since it was first introduced.

Sorry for hyjacking your thread! ;)

If no one else posts the pictures you want, I'll take one of my emag an classic automag together. :D

jayel579
06-27-2003, 09:08 PM
mine is the Emag, the micro is my brothers.

dcmander
06-27-2003, 09:13 PM
Thanks..i don't know why i think the emags/xmags are so much bigger...Guess I really like my micro. :)

Cryer
06-27-2003, 09:16 PM
It's all in the battery pack:p

dcmander
06-27-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Cryer
It's all in the battery pack:p

Its not so much that...its the space between the frame and the pack.

See i like my hand/foregrip as close to the trigger as possible. On my micro and most mags its real close. But on the emag they have that 1/2 where the frame has a space in it and it really bugs me...why is that there?

i wish i colud get hte battery back flush against the frame w/o that space there.

Ov3rmind
06-27-2003, 11:15 PM
On top of that the trigger frames look a bit bigger and blockier.

Cryer
06-27-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by dcmander
...See i like my hand/foregrip as close to the trigger as possible...on the emag they have that 1/2 where the frame has a space in it and it really bugs me...why is that there?

i wish i colud get hte battery back flush against the frame w/o that space there.

Here, Here! I agree with you there. I like my foregrip right up agaisnt the frame. RTPro's arent even comfy to me, the grip is too far forward for me...

dcmander
06-28-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Cryer

Here, Here! I agree with you there. I like my foregrip right up agaisnt the frame. RTPro's arent even comfy to me, the grip is too far forward for me...

Same, i hate RTPs for that reason. So why can't they make emags w/o that little space?