PDA

View Full Version : from an actual ebay auction

Lee
06-27-2003, 07:37 PM
no, it's not my auction, i was turned onto this by a friend.

i was going to post a link, but i figured it would be found out sooner or later and deleted by ebay, so i copied and pasted. and yes, it did have a bid.........

Winning bid receives an ***-kicking from me personally. I am 6'0" and weigh over 230 lbs. If you win this auction, I will personally come to your house and kick your ***. I guarantee that I will not break any bones or kill you, nor will I use any weapons on you, but I will give you a good beating. I will do this under two conditions:

1) You or anyone else does not press charges against me(after all, you bought the ***-kicking),
2) You do not fight back or attempt to physically harm me in any other manner (this is your *** getting kicked, not mine).

Buyer provides round-trip plane ticket to the nearest airport, as well as cab fare to your house and back. If you are not close to an airport, you may provide me with a train ticket or other means of transportation. Do not pick me up, as I will be attacking you completely randomly. Buyer must also provide good, clear directions to their house, as well as any business expenses for if I need to stay in a hotel or buy food for myself during the trip. Most likely though I will just fly in, kick your ***, and then leave.

Upon my arrival, I will select a random time to come over and kick your ***. It may be when you are sleeping, or showering, or any other time during the day/night when you are most vulnerable. During this beating I may damage one or more of your household items, if I have to break glass to get into your home or knock over furniture if you attempt to run from me. This should be expected by you, and covered in my expenses. If you are married or have children, I may choose to slap around your family a little bit, but only if I'm feeling particularly generous. They should be informed of this, and expect it as well.

Bidding starts at one cent ($0.01) but remember the winner must pay all expenses for my travel if they wish for me to come and kick their ***.

I will accept check, money order, or Paypal. Or you could just let me use your valid credit card for a few days and we'll call it even.

er2x87
06-27-2003, 07:40 PM
and there are 4 bids on it already...lol

thats great lee

breg
06-27-2003, 07:49 PM
Some people will buy anything.

This has go to be oneof the funninest things I've seen in while...

LOL,

Breg

ratmonkey
06-27-2003, 08:02 PM
and thats been done before, it was much funnier the last time i saw an auction like it.

Automag88
06-27-2003, 08:19 PM
what exactly were you searching for?

BTAutoMag
06-27-2003, 10:29 PM
thats great ill bid

FalconGuy016
06-27-2003, 10:58 PM
Ive seen that EXACT thing a long time ago

.bolink
06-28-2003, 12:25 AM
Even funnier (to me at least) was when some kid sold his soul.

smilestyler
06-28-2003, 12:35 AM
This might make an excellent Birthday gift:D

robertjuric
06-28-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by .bolink
Even funnier (to me at least) was when some kid sold his soul.

You can sell your soul on EBay??

*runs over to Ebay to register, and post his soul to the highest bidder*

I sure could use an Xmag:D

-Jôker-
06-28-2003, 12:50 AM
ummmmm

robertjuric
06-28-2003, 12:52 AM
Sorry guess Im a little behind in the wide world of selling your soul. Anyone know the Devil's email address. Im hurtin for an Xmag.:D

Miscue
06-28-2003, 01:32 AM
If I had money... I'd bid for it... and give someone I know free plane tickets.

RT pRo AuToMaG
06-28-2003, 02:24 AM
lol, i'd pay for him to come down and 'accidentally' give him one of my 'friend's' addresses to go visit.:D

Vash02
06-28-2003, 02:31 AM
Man some people would do anything to get money. The truly sad part is that some suckers are actually bidding which justifies this idiots actions. Whats this world coming to?!

InfinatyBPS
06-28-2003, 04:19 AM
Everyone needs a good *** kicking every now and again... Lets you know that your not all that great.

Mantis
06-28-2003, 07:46 AM
I still think the funniest fake E-Bay listing was the "Jar of human feces."
What made it funny was the ridiculous drawing the guy made in Paint, and the made-up feedback he had, saying things like: "A+ Much more feces than expected!", "Smell & texture excellent, would definitely buy again!"
This was also the first listing of this type I had seen, so that might have something to do with it... course even as I'm typing this, I chuckle from the sheer absurdity of it.

m-98
06-28-2003, 08:08 AM
I saw that a while ago, but it's still funny.

Cha0tic
06-28-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Automag88
what exactly were you searching for?

im with him on this one ^^

rhetor22
06-28-2003, 09:58 PM
yeah i saw the exact same text, verbatim, about a year ago.

Its funny that people bid on it, but they obviously wouldn't think about actually paying the guy.

penguinpunk555
06-28-2003, 10:13 PM
give me a link

mag-hatter
06-29-2003, 12:36 AM
its from this guy

http://maddox.xmission.com dont go to the link though :rolleyes: there are grown up words in there! OOOOOOOH!