PDA

View Full Version : I saw alkafluence at Anne Arundal Paintball today

Star_Base_CGI
06-28-2003, 04:11 PM
I saw alkafluence from http://Automags.org at Anne Arundal Paintball by chance. http://rrpb.com . alkafluence is reall cool.

I had never been there but I really like the way it was set up.

First of all the people that say its all pallets and stuff are full of %^&*. They have bunkers made out of MDF and pipes. The place is maintaned. They put Mulch down. Its close to the road. They left almost all the trees which made for nice shading and they hung saftey net on the trees about 20 feet high.

Unfortunately alkafluence made a dive and cut his hand real bad before I got there. I brought gloves from Walmart which turned out to be really nice.

I had all kinds of spyder problems. I found my shim and a retainer spring were missing and I had to replace the spring with a spare. I switched the other spring to the hard spring which fixed everything. Without the shim I was shooting 150 FPS. I added the heavy spring and went up to 280 which was the field limit. Everyone wanted to see TOMS warp feed. I think I had the only one but I did'nt let anyone shoot it because I was low of Paint. Someone tried to shoot the gun but I had the safety on. Snickers.

I played about 3 games in 80 degree weather and it was exhuasting. I got a slurpee on the way home.

The little powefeed adapter on the warp feed is horribley too short and it keep falling off. I got shot out right away. Alkafluence gave me some black tape which fixed it right up and looked really good. It worked good too.

I pretty much played middle and got so board I decided to run up the middle two times. Which left me exausted but I had a great time. No one expected me to run up the middle and I think it worked really good even though I did not get shot out right away. I still got shot out and everythings covered with paint.

I got two welts on my fat Belly.

Anne Arundal Paintball is on RACE rd. off of route 175 near Jessup Prison and Fort Meade. Its was $15 walk on with your own paint.

I give it 9 stars out of 10.