PDA

View Full Version : Double Trigger Frame first look!!!

AGD
06-17-2001, 08:10 PM
Ok Guys here is the first off of the new double trigger frame. It is not anodized etc but it is the first off from the production run. We tried to spice it up a little with the AGD and indents on the back. Let's hear some feedback!

AGD

http://www.spectrashift.com/images/2frm-1.jpg

http://www.spectrashift.com/images/2frm-2.jpg

magman007
06-17-2001, 08:12 PM
sexy

------------------
automag:(verb)1to eliminate from a paintball game, 2to be better than a spray and prey player with a cocker or angel, 3to kick some major @$$

Lord Vader
06-17-2001, 08:19 PM
...I want one. Nuff said. Good work AGD. Oh, how much are they gonna run and where can we get em?

------------------
<<<Dark Jedi Mag>>>
Black Teflon E-mag body
Retro Valve
Black 9V Revvy
LAPCO 12" Autospirit
KAPP black foregrip
PMI rubber grips
Sretch-Z Drop Forward
(coming soon) 68/3000 Flatline

"I am your father."
--Darth Vader

magman007
06-17-2001, 08:20 PM
will it come with the dye grips or will there be agd grips?

------------------
automag:(verb)1to eliminate from a paintball game, 2to be better than a spray and prey player with a cocker or angel, 3to kick some major @$$

a person
06-17-2001, 08:20 PM
oh! oh! oh! one question?!.....WHEN IS IT COMING?!

RoadDawg
06-17-2001, 08:22 PM
That looks awesome. When do they come out and how much http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

------------------
I must shoot my enemy before he shoots me.

A lie will never become the truth, Only the truth can be the truth.

Freedom is a state of mind.

[This message has been edited by RoadDawg (edited 06-18-2001).]

X-Plosive
06-17-2001, 08:23 PM
Will they come with a safety, trigger pin, trigger and grips installed? And when do you THINK they will be releases

[This message has been edited by X-Plosive (edited 06-17-2001).]

a person
06-17-2001, 08:24 PM
also it looks pretty good nice job id get it over any other after market grip and i know it will be high quality since you make it so no messing up.

AGD
06-17-2001, 08:25 PM
Should be a couple weeks to machine them, another week for ano and another to get them assembled,packed and shipped. They will come with a trigger and safety but we haven't decided on grips yet. The best thing you can do for us is to go bug your dealers for them. Tell them you want to pre order so you are first on the list. We are going to make them black unless you tell us otherwise. They should be in the same price range as similar grips.

AGD

[This message has been edited by AGD (edited 06-17-2001).]

Lord Vader
06-17-2001, 08:31 PM
I want black.

magman007
06-17-2001, 08:31 PM
i like the chrome and how bout an anodized blue?

------------------

-Jôker-
06-17-2001, 08:38 PM
ok guys my benchys for sale

X-Plosive
06-17-2001, 08:46 PM
I want to work at AGD. I do nothing all day but come up with ideas and test protos, yet I get payed for it how sweet. I know some of you do wotk but I want to me the mindless one in the corner getting payed to play with magnets. Ohh yeah and I suggest you make your frames in chrome and black. AGD one off topic question, do you still sell minimag bodies or not?

68 Mag
06-17-2001, 08:46 PM
I want one......DANG IT AGD! Now I have to choose between warp/freak/12 volt revvie/retro, and now this! Warp it is, but I have to have one of those.

Speed_Mag_22
06-17-2001, 08:59 PM
looks like a e-mag frame with no lcd... http://www.automags.org/ubb/biggrin.gif sweet!!!!! i like it alot. i just had a thought of selling my z-grip. but no. i suggest black, chrome, and maybe anno in different colors. Just a thought, maybe you can make it like the new z-grips, made for RT but comes with a spacer so it can be for a mag too. man i love these forums!

------------------
Superman
Automag P/F
Z-Grip
Blue 12vt. ReVLution
12" J&J Ceramic
View My Page Here (http://www.geocities.com/PB_Paintball)

Soon:
Black Kapp Stubby
Blue On/Off Asa
SiN Powdercoating

[This message has been edited by Speed_Mag_22 (edited 06-17-2001).]

Magoo
06-17-2001, 09:00 PM
I think it looks awsome right now. If that gun had a silver barrel it'd look good.

klb311
06-17-2001, 09:03 PM
that frame looks sweet, it reminds me of the Emag grip! good work AGD

ozric2001
06-17-2001, 09:04 PM
Very nice! Colors would be great too. I like the short pull that they look like they have. In a related topic, would you consider removing some if not all of the hump on the trigger to make it more of a "blade" or "stick" trigger? If not, then thats all I will do to it WHEN (not if) I get mine. Kudos again AGD!

Zagnut
06-17-2001, 09:09 PM
Looks nice...

Will they fit the RT??????

MC

eddie88
06-17-2001, 09:39 PM
Looks good!! about how much will it cost?

eddie88
06-17-2001, 09:42 PM
does it have a hole in the trigger guard for the allen? The hole might collect dirt.

Pho
06-17-2001, 09:45 PM
looks excellent

st6212
06-17-2001, 09:47 PM
That looks great......now how well does it perform?

I'll just wait till everyone else here buys one and tries it out http://www.automags.org/ubb/wink.gif

Still deciding on this or go electro.

Oh....and you should have a Chrome version. True chrome..the "white" chrome.....not the nickel plated version that most other manufacturers try to pass off as chrome.

Heck, might as well have a nickel version too....but definitely proper chrome version.

[This message has been edited by st6212 (edited 06-17-2001).]

BDEKLEJR
06-17-2001, 09:48 PM
GOD THIS PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!! whenever agd posts pics of new prototype things, the pics never work for me, they always show up as big red x's

RTproguy
06-17-2001, 09:52 PM
Looks awesome!!!!! Will it fit the RT Pro? How about a part number for black or chrome so I can bug my dealer to order them.

LoveMyMag
06-17-2001, 09:53 PM
Beautiful....defenately stick with black.

------------------
Retro Mag
Center Flag Hyper grip
14" J&J Ceramic
68cu 4500psi Max Flow

pyro45
06-17-2001, 09:53 PM
Nice, if you need to send a few out for feild testing, then i am avalible to take one.

zvanut
06-17-2001, 09:54 PM
hey,
nice what will those things cost???

------------------
My Mag can beat your spyder w/ no paint.~~~me

Dont worry if it wasnt for losers like u, There couldnt be winners like me.~~~me

Beating u really takes no effort, just a ton of paint.~~~me

Miscue
06-17-2001, 10:07 PM
Shhhwwweeeeeeeeeettt!

Me thinks AGD is converting from simple PVC slap ons to slippery-when-wet sexy styling...

You done good!

Hey, will you guys ever have millable meat to put on the mags... say detachable metal components... that could totally change the look of the gun? Could slip right over the round body... kinda how sight rail works. Because would be in segments, people could mix pre-made milled parts. Different shapes, different styles... give guys like DYE/KAPP the raw pieces and let them play with it. They could make kits. Give WarpedSportz something to work with, so they can make DarkMags that have the same allure as a DarkAngel... I know you guys are into simplicity and performance... but I really think sales would take a kick in the pants if you went for aesthetics/sexy-factor... and allow for people to have diverse styling options. Like custom cockers/Angels for example... They can make them look like completely different beasts compared to stock... more drastic than you can do with a mag. Don't get me wrong, mags look nice, and can be made to look really nice... but you don't get that ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL I'm a Ferarri look... that someone who didn't even know what a paintball gun was could appreciate and want to touch. People like *goodies*... more things to tinker with... even if it really doesn't do anything for them.

------------------
'Sacrifice the Body'
68 PF - HyperFrame - 68 Flatline - SS BigShot

Miscue's Profile (http://www.liquidmagma.com/automags/miscue.php)

[This message has been edited by Miscue (edited 06-17-2001).]

JRSJKD
06-17-2001, 10:19 PM
LOVE IT!!!! AGD does it again.

Dubstar112
06-17-2001, 10:31 PM
thats soo spiffy.... *bows to agd and prays towards mecca(u guys)*

Thordic
06-17-2001, 10:40 PM
Beautiful :-)

Thank god I didn't buy a benchy yet.

And black is great :-)

------------------
CamoSplashed MiniMag
S/N MM12913
14" SP
Lots of stuff coming...

DaXtremeist
06-17-2001, 10:57 PM
uh oh...decisions decisions...buy this double trigger frame or go for a boo yah...

forget the boo yah i want this

good work agd

Stobal
06-17-2001, 11:08 PM
That thing is hellaciously cool. I want colors or maybe chrome though. That would really help to spiffy up my minimag. Good work AGD!
Stobal

riooso
06-17-2001, 11:28 PM
Really looks good! Would I be presumptuous in asking if the fulcrum distance from the trigger pivot point to the trigger rod will, with a RT valve and Flatline, allow a fairly adjustable amount of trigger feedback?

Thanks for the work,
R

jon-boy
06-17-2001, 11:43 PM
I want, I want! I need, I need!
Can't wait, gonna go bug my dealer tomorrow!

Chaos
06-18-2001, 12:12 AM
nice. it looks too much like the dyes, and personally i dont like the dyes.

Ok first, black AND chrome are a must http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif nickle or chrome plate, as long as it looks good. The trigger pull looks short, which is nice, it looks like an emag frame to me, but its nice. The back grooves are a lil excess, if it would cost less, they dont appeal to me that much, I'd say take em out. They arn't adding anything to the frame IMO, besides the fact that your hand will cover it when you're holding it anyways.

I think a cool lazer engraved AGD logo, or a painted on like on the Zgrip would be cooler than that milled on 'AGD' lettering.

I really like the frame though, i think the bottom of the trigger shouldn't be so much of a circle, like on the old Diamond Labs frames. Nice job though

------------------
~ChAoScLoWnZ
chaosclownz@magcentral.org
<h1>MAG CENTRAL (http://www.magcentral.org)</h1>

Flamebo
06-18-2001, 12:15 AM
I think it looks great, but maybe make the AGD logo a bit flashier.

Allen
06-18-2001, 12:33 AM
If it means getting me one faster, then keep it the way it is. I may now have a reason to remove my z-grip...(not)

------------------
"Don't spend so much on parts that you can't afford to play."

thei3ug
06-18-2001, 12:44 AM
Ummm, yah, you said to tell you otherwise...

could you set one aside for me raw unanodized? http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif thanks a bunch.

Your pal,

Bug

luke
06-18-2001, 06:17 AM
You guys did an awesome job on this frame. The world has been waiting for many
years for this bad boy.

If your counting.....
Chrome / nickel / polished is my first pick.

PyRo
06-18-2001, 07:10 AM
Hmm, what can I say. Sweet http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif If i didn't already have my z-grip you can bet that i would be buying one of these.

cphilip
06-18-2001, 07:43 AM
Well... I am sold on it. Nothing more to say huh? I'll take one. Still would like to get one in Green before I let my green Benchy go. I assume some will be left clean aluminium available to go for Ano? If I could get a hold of one like that I would get it done myself. I Like it. Who is making it for you?

FeelTheRT
06-18-2001, 08:03 AM
o sweet ness! about how much will they cost and when will they come out?

Stewylouie
06-18-2001, 08:19 AM
Sweet! Only problem is, now I gotta sell my DYE double trigger frame which I just bought.

Major Jam
06-18-2001, 08:29 AM
SWEET! Gotta get one.

The trigger guard could roll back sooner towards the grip. This would be so expansion chambers and stabilizers could attach to a vertical asa adapter without interference.

------------------
MiniMag #MM00697 - 8 years of MiniMag love.

PyRo
06-18-2001, 09:54 AM
Nah, the trigger gaurd is fine the way it is on their. It alows for a forgrip, the gives you plenty of room for your fingers.

magman9011
06-18-2001, 10:26 AM
If you made it in chrome i would definataly get one! Chrome is a must.

FeelTheRT
06-18-2001, 01:15 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Stewylouie:
Sweet! Only problem is, now I gotta sell my DYE double trigger frame which I just bought.</font>

it has a trigger on it already right? if it does i'll buy it, gimme a default price, and what's ur Email?

ReTroMagBoy
06-18-2001, 01:23 PM
looks ALOT like a shocker trigger frame except the back fins of the sticky grips doesnt hang off thr back. BTW, the shocker trigger frame is VERY comfortable with sticky grips.

Black/chrome to start than do colors later on.....

not to be picky, but remove the groove things in the back...you'll never see em but they will catch on gloves and trap lots of dirt and paint! make the AGD logo a little more noticeable somehow.

looks GREAT!! but more importanly, everyone will get that perfect trigger pull without slack or adjustment!!!

68 Mag
06-18-2001, 01:29 PM
I want a black one. Will it have holes in the bottom of the grip for a bottomline/cradle? Do you know exactly how much yet? I like the overall look of them.

Thordic
06-18-2001, 01:29 PM
I agree about those little groove things on the back, I just see them getting grubby without doing any good really.

But grooves or not, I'll be buying one ASAP :-)

------------------
CamoSplashed MiniMag
S/N MM12913
14" SP
Lots of stuff coming...

X-Plosive
06-18-2001, 01:58 PM
touche', I believe the milled on AGD looks stupid. Maybe it should be just like the z-grip but instead of painted on it should be graved in. Its nothhing big. I believe you should offer a blade trigger, it would appeal much more to many of us. I don't think you should include grips becaus no matter what we all like our own personal grips and it would just jack up the price for those of us who are just gonna go out and put new grips on. I think the milling indents on the back of the frame add a nice personal touch. All in all it looks like a winner to me but it could be fixed up by creating a couple triggers for it (maybe get PTP to make a stick or blade trigger) and the logo looks bad. I think the dual lions engraved into the frame would look amazing. Thats all for now. I know my comments are going to be torn to shreds by the pack of savages awaiting me to click that button that says "Submit Reply"

Cha0tic
06-18-2001, 02:00 PM
lol right on flamebo. hey tom i have 1 question. will the black version be high gloss like the dye frames? and will it come with dye grips or some sort of AGD .45 grips or even no grips at all like the dye? i like them alot and will get one in a heartbeat.

------------------
p/f mag
14" dye aluminum
AGD flatline
some other stuff
http://www.mymagpage.homestead.com/magpage.html

XspyX
06-18-2001, 02:03 PM
Question...

Are you going to make a little dip in the frame so the screw in the back can sit in it? The way it is right now it looks like it would chaff your hand.

Get what I am saying???

User
06-18-2001, 02:41 PM
That is an awesome trigger frame http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

Thordic
06-18-2001, 02:43 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by XspyX:
Question...

Are you going to make a little dip in the frame so the screw in the back can sit in it? The way it is right now it looks like it would chaff your hand.

Get what I am saying???</font>

Spy makes an excellent point. One problem, if you want to call it that, that I have is the strip screw head digs into my hand right above the webbing between my thumb and index finger. After a day of play like that, my hand gets kinda sore.

If you could put some sort of recess into the frame to allow for the screw head, the grip would be much more comfortable. You wouldn't even have to recess the entire head, any little bit would be an improvement.

------------------
CamoSplashed MiniMag
S/N MM12913
14" SP
Lots of stuff coming...

XspyX
06-18-2001, 03:00 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Thordic:

Spy makes an excellent point. One problem, if you want to call it that, that I have is the strip screw head digs into my hand right above the webbing between my thumb and index finger. After a day of play like that, my hand gets kinda sore.

If you could put some sort of recess into the frame to allow for the screw head, the grip would be much more comfortable. You wouldn't even have to recess the entire head, any little bit would be an improvement.

</font>

Exactly what I was talking about. I know I used to have the same problem. A little raw area on my hand from the screw after a day of play.

~Backdraft~
06-18-2001, 03:32 PM
nice frame, good job agd!

thetic
06-18-2001, 04:49 PM
its an awesome frame except it looks like theres no room for an expansion chamber but other than that its perfect.

Allen
06-18-2001, 04:51 PM
O/T but get some gloves to fix the problem with your hands. They look cool, feel cool, and soften the hits on your hands. I had the same problem as you, and promptly went out and bought JT gloves. They fixed my problems, and since then I have been numerously hit in the hands. They take away almost all the sting.

------------------
"Don't spend so much on parts that you can't afford to play."

Maxd Out
06-18-2001, 05:04 PM
Looks sweet.

Not as cool as a z grip though http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

Chaos
06-18-2001, 05:37 PM
lmao tiger you truelly have no life huh? Actual the symbol for MagCentral.org has won local awards for creativity, but i guess that cant impress you, because i'm sure you could make something SOOO Much better huh? Btw thats the point of this, Tom is trying to get everyone's opinions and ideas, i'm just speaking my mind. Just like how i'd respect your opinion to admit you have no life

------------------
~ChAoScLoWnZ
chaosclownz@magcentral.org
&lt;h1&gt;MAG CENTRAL (http://www.magcentral.org)&lt;/h1&gt;

Flamebo
06-18-2001, 06:39 PM
Ah, the great mag owners flame wars. Just like the old days. *tear*

-§on-
06-18-2001, 06:58 PM
Wow. Good Job.

Marbelizer
06-18-2001, 07:04 PM
One word is all i can say "Awesome"

Thordic
06-18-2001, 07:05 PM
I wear gloves, I don't like the JT ones much, I hate the plastic armored gloves. I bought a cheap pair of armored fingerless gloves, and cut the armour off, thats what I use.

------------------
CamoSplashed MiniMag
S/N MM12913
14" SP
Lots of stuff coming...

WickeDKlowN
06-18-2001, 07:15 PM
WOW!looks awsome!...Keep the Stickies on them!

kickass68mag
06-18-2001, 07:22 PM
i use thor dirt bike gloves they don't have as much "armour" on them but they are much more comfortable and easier to shoot with. nice frame, black is good but colors would be awsome! http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

------------------
automag'um n' bodybag'um

MaGSkEr
06-18-2001, 07:24 PM
awww junk. I just bought a whole DYE 2x setup.

So uhh :/ anyone wanna buy a dye 2x trigger setup? Brand new?!

splatterp8nt
06-18-2001, 08:09 PM
Looking good

N2BUNKERBALL
06-18-2001, 08:29 PM
I think is looks great! If it comes in chrome or nickle i would get one. I have the chrome doubble on my mini. The trigger has to much slop. Tom how much side to side movement is there?? does it have the whole for the front allen frame to rail screw??

KJ

FaSSt
06-18-2001, 09:45 PM
Nice! I'll throw my 2X Benchmark up on Ebay as soon as these come out.

InfinatyBPS
06-18-2001, 09:55 PM
Can you guys make a chrome one please or nickel. I was thinking of getting a dye chrome but after seeing that I soooo want one of those but only if u guys are gonna have chrome. SLICK guys, and good work.

Ground_zer0
06-18-2001, 11:18 PM
I was praying for a single trigger version. If this is all your making though I'll snap one up in a second. Could ya please tell if your gonna have a single trigger or not so i can know to wait or buy this one for my mag.

Thx -Matt

Xzion
06-19-2001, 01:57 AM
OMG! Very, VERY nice... must get one of those for my backup mag... though that might unfortunately take awhile *sniffle* A slight recession for the Field strip screw would be a good idea... maybe something similar to the carbon fiber frames, I kind of liked the way those were done, allowed you to remove it easily with your fingers, but kind of kept it outta the way. mind you I wear gloves so it never really bothers me.... and the last thing on my mind, does it have the e-mag magnet trigger return and such?? that's one thing I'd LOVE to see incorporated into it...

tsc
06-19-2001, 02:15 AM
*drool*

what more can I say? or drip...

------------------
Im not evil...i swear! http://www.24pm.com/humferier/sav/asthanos.gif

st6212
06-19-2001, 03:29 AM
Only a couple of things:

I'd change the trigger guard. I'd prefer a trigger frame like this one
http://members.iinet.net.au/~st6212/eclipse_pivot.jpg

The other thing, how's the trigger action on it? Any slop? short trigger pull? Using magnets, as someone already asked?

PyRo
06-19-2001, 05:48 AM
St6212
I'm sure it has no more slop then is necassary for safe operation since it is made by AGD. Probably has about the same pull as the z-grip. I'm sure that it does not use magnets, as all this would acomplish is making the trigger pull longer, as you already have the trigger rod pushing the trigger back up.

Thordic
06-19-2001, 06:21 AM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kickass68mag:
i use thor dirt bike gloves they don't have as much "armour" on them but they are much more comfortable and easier to shoot with. nice frame, black is good but colors would be awsome! http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

</font>

Because you just mentioned thor dirt bike gloves I was actually able to locate the jersey I've been trying to find for over a year now (http://www.procalmx.com/Clothing/Jerseys/Thorjers/thorjers.html)

I saw it somewhere, but didn't know what kind of jersey it was. Now I can get one... awesome.

Just look at my username if you don't know why I need one of these to play paintball in :-)

------------------
CamoSplashed MiniMag
S/N MM12913
14" SP
Lots of stuff coming...

Whisky
06-19-2001, 07:35 AM
That thing is awsome. I`ll sure put my benchy away.

------------------
"Give me an inch... I`ll give you a bruise" -Andy Kopcok, team Image
Snap Snap
Bang Bang
You`re Out

squall
06-19-2001, 09:37 AM
AGD Double Trigger! Whew, looks fantastic!

In response to st6212, Please leave the trigger guard perpendicular to the gun so large fingers and gloved hands can have enough clearance to bring the trigger back to full rest!

windago
06-19-2001, 01:17 PM
A suggestion to make it even better. While milling them, you should drill and tap a hole behind the trigger and install a trigger stop. If the pull on the new frame is anything like it is on a benchmark 2x frame, that would be a real improvement.

windago
06-19-2001, 01:19 PM
My bad. I see now that the distance between the trigger and the frame is considerably less than the space on other 2x frames. Solid design.

Blue 88
06-19-2001, 01:44 PM
I like it, but I have a few suggestions. First off, I'm not sure what you have there, but it should have the same thread size as the benchy and not 10/32 like the dye grip, we all know about the problems the dye frame has with grips. second, I think it would look great in chrome, and the last thing is that I think a screw mounted behind the trigger to be used as an adjustable stopper would be nice, of course with some instructions so no one over does it.

[This message has been edited by Blue 88 (edited 06-19-2001).]

zads27
06-19-2001, 03:05 PM
First and foremost, Black and Chrome. Can you make a solid SS version too (Just kidding about the ss). Since AGD doesn't really do anno stuff, perhaps release some frames raw so that people can get them annoed to match their own tastes or color schemes?

I think the AGD logo is too simple at present. I want something like the lion logo:
http://www.airgun.com/Images/logo5.gif on that sucker. I know there's little room on the frame, but perhaps if you use that logo without the bottom banner. Maybe without the banner and without the lions to make it simple, and maybe put one lion per side right behind the trigger, above the "half banana" milled window section.

Perhaps some more milling around, i like the "half banana" window, maybe another section above it.

On the back portion with the 3 vertical milled slots, how about next to it, going downwards, you mill the same depth as the slots: A, G, and D right next to the slots. These letters could be as long as the slots themselves, or as small as the A-G-D on there already, just deeper.

..obviously, I like design features. I don't want anyone to mistake my new AGD frame for a *shiver* Dye .45 double trigger frame. I'm (going to be) proud to be using my AGD frame, I want other people to know what is on the other end of the paintball that just took them out!

ok and lastly, you guys who are putting in this stuff about adjustable trigger stops? well I don't think agd wants that (I'm not sure, of course, but this is what I think) because it would send some intangible signal to mag owners to give their mags "trigger jobs," which leads to malfunctioning stuff, frustrated owners, etc,.

Light It Up
06-19-2001, 10:56 PM
I agree a indent should be made in the frame for the rear strip screw. The AGD logo milling does look bland, a little lazer ingraving could do the trick. Lastly the 3 milled indents in the back look nice, but it would just get dirty and if he helps lower the cost, get rid of them.

X-Plosive
06-19-2001, 11:05 PM
Is it an indent or a countersunk hole? The AGD frame needs one. By the way just dropping my ideas again, I think you should prees or engrave the AGD twin lions with a little AGD circle in between them. Thats the only markings it needs. I like the milling you have done, keep it. I hope some one makes a stick trigger for it.

hclbaumbach
06-19-2001, 11:43 PM
It looks very nice. It's "down-to-business" and well proportioned at the same time. While sculpted forms can be beautiful, I think simple lines work better with the single tube Automag design.

As far as colors go, black and silver are no-brainers. Would it be possible or even reasonable to make a "raw" unfinished frame for other folks to annodize/powdercoat/etc. however they choose?

I, too, would be as or more interested in a single trigger version.

hclbaumbach
06-19-2001, 11:44 PM
BTW, is that heat-shrink tubing around the braided hose (near the q/d)?

donggie
06-19-2001, 11:47 PM
I want one.

don

The Taoist
06-20-2001, 12:08 AM
Love the new 2X Frame. Boy I hope your making them for the RT/RT Pro. It would be a shame not to(Don't make me beg!).

Lord Vader
06-26-2001, 08:52 AM
Figured this thread could use an up...I can't wait for these things to come out.

------------------
&lt;&lt;&lt;Dark Jedi Mag&gt;&gt;&gt;
Black Teflon E-mag body
Retro Valve
Black 9V Revvy
LAPCO 12" Autospirit
KAPP black foregrip
PMI rubber grips
Sretch-Z Drop Forward
68/3000 Flatline

"I am your father."
--Darth Vader

squall
06-26-2001, 09:15 AM
I was just thinkin the same thing Vader...

gmag
06-26-2001, 09:43 AM
Cool...I want chrome or nickel plated though.

Mantis
06-26-2001, 01:17 PM
The AGD Lion logo would look very cool, I love having it there on my Z-Grip. But realistically, I don't know where they can put one on without having custom grip panels that are shorter on the top.

randomboy
06-26-2001, 05:59 PM
I WILL be buying a black one, I guess I can completely scrap the Dye frame idea now, and I'm very happy about that http://www.automags.org/ubb/wink.gif Now the wait begins...I think that trigger frame as-is looks very very nice. Keep us updated, and AGD should give us another post in this thread to see what recommendations, if any, they are taking to mind http://www.automags.org/ubb/wink.gif

Bigzamboni
06-27-2001, 01:16 AM
They look awesome. I would suggest a flat, non glossy, black (anodize the trigger too). Also, I think standard screws, such as those on Benchmark frames would be best. The indents in the back don't bother me, but if it would be cheaper, I would say scrap 'em.

These will be available in RT form, correct?

Brando
06-27-2001, 12:17 PM
I love it!!! The only thing that I don't like is the ADG little stamp, for such a excellent product and for ADG for making such an awesome gun, it needs to be fancier. Like swirls or something, or the lion logo would be tight!

------------------
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.-Darrin Weinberg

LawFox32
06-27-2001, 11:45 PM
Hey AGD or anyone could you repost those pics of the frame, the pics won't load for some reason and all they are are red X's

thanx

------------------
Soon Soon:
Black Teflon PwrFeed Mag
AGD 68ci/3k Flatline
SP Tear Drop Barrel

Now Now:
Blue 12v Revy
Smoke WDP Lok-Soks
Unique 6+1 harness

Bigzamboni
07-01-2001, 08:21 PM
Tom, any updates on it?

randomboy
07-01-2001, 08:25 PM
Hmmmmm, would there be any difference actually between a regular one and an RT one?? Oh yeah, the difference is just that spacer tube that sits around the thumb screw on the back of the frame right? That can be easily modded correct to go from regular to RT?? I've got an RT, I hope they make ones for the RT at the same time they do for the standard ones http://www.automags.org/ubb/frown.gif

Sobaco
07-01-2001, 08:42 PM
Looks like nice work, but just another 45 grip. Yawn.

st6212
07-01-2001, 10:22 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Sobaco:
Looks like nice work, but just another 45 grip. Yawn.</font>

Yeah, I know what you mean.....which is why I'm tossing up between this or an electro frame.

Looks like electro frame would be the go....as I already got 2 .45 frames. Pointless to get another one. It's an excellent frame if it were standard for all their mags.

Paintball_Foo
07-01-2001, 11:49 PM
is it legal to marry one of these? hehe they llook awesome any idea when they will be in online stores???such as paintballgear.com??

------------------
Team Wannabeez (http://www.angelfire.com/extreme/teamwanna/index.html)

Msteele200@earthlink.net

LuisV
07-03-2001, 06:24 PM
I've been away for a while and all I can say is... yea baby! Sign me up! Looks awesome! Anyone know when they are expected to hit the stores? I'm gonna need 2 of 'em!

http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

hungryhippo19
07-03-2001, 09:52 PM
those frames look great the only question is when are they comin and how much. and id make a gloss black and a nickel plate color selection

toymyster
07-04-2001, 12:27 AM
Very Nice!!! I like it!!! Where (or When)can I get one???

------------------
I want one of those, two of those over there, one of those, and oh, oh, and definitely, three of THESE.
Toymyster

magman007
07-04-2001, 09:19 PM
this really deserves an UP!

flybry27
07-22-2001, 10:36 AM
Great, how much, and when will we see it on the market. Will it be in chrome

chaoticorigin
07-22-2001, 09:35 PM
Try again...You can look at the picture in another browser or save the target as.

http://chaoticorigin.tripod.com/images/AGD-2frm-2co1.jpg

bornl33t
07-22-2001, 09:46 PM
AGD's voltage or high voltage
because it's power in you're hands

Or A.M.P AGD's Manual Pistol grip ( note the dual meaning )

chaoticorigin
07-22-2001, 11:35 PM
With the magic of Photoshop, I made some quick modifications of what I would do to tweak the look. This is a frame I would buy. It would look nice in chrome or matte black (like the body). The AGD logo should be enhanced to promote their brand name like people are saying. I can only do so much in Photoshop without spending hours on it but let me know what you think and I might be able to change it more.

http://chaoticorigin.tripod.com/images/AGD-2frm-2co1.jpg

[This message has been edited by chaoticorigin (edited 07-22-2001).]

RiceRocket
07-24-2001, 11:19 PM
How about one long scallop on the backside to further reduce the weight, or five or six thin slits/scallops close together for better grip? Maybe consider a thin s/s sleeve where the trigger pin inserts thru the triger, if possible. This would reduce side to side slop over time when the aluminum hole wears.

aquabatsfreak024
08-08-2001, 11:25 PM
Where can i pick one of those things up(they are awsome).

Sobaco
08-09-2001, 02:33 PM
Yawn.....