PDA

View Full Version : Another what tank should i buy thread.

bmexline
06-28-2003, 10:23 PM
i have searched and cant find the specific answer to this question. i am currently running an original rt with an 800psi preset. its a good quality tank. i am buying an emag and am curious if i need to go with an adjustable tank or not. if i do need to go adjustable then please give me suggestions. if i spend the money it will be for a quality tank like a flatline or something similiar.
thanks

Ryknow
06-28-2003, 11:24 PM
no you do not need to. It is the same valve between the two.

GT
06-28-2003, 11:48 PM
personally for mags flatline, everything else mac dav conquest.

jb

G-Rock
06-29-2003, 03:02 PM
A screw in works great with an E-mag. But figure on a 68/4500psi screwing getting roughly 5 tubes and a hopper.

Now if you go with an adjustable, I use a WDP AIR on my X-mag, and my buddy uses a Smart Parts Max-Flo on his x=mag and E-mag, we both get about 8 tubes and a hopper, on our 68/4500psi tanks. We have our input pressure adjusted to 650psi going into the markers.

And we have never had any problems out of our markers at that input pressure.

Look and see what you like to do, if money is not an issue, go with an adjustable, if money is, stick with your screw in.

Chris Geiger

magsRus
06-29-2003, 03:44 PM
Cant beat a Crossfire

Lopy-slopy
06-29-2003, 04:02 PM
Adjustable tanks help cuz you can adjust the reactivity by turning the pressure up or down.

bmexline
06-29-2003, 04:04 PM
thanks for the advice. money is always an issue, but not at the expense of sacrificing performance. if im going to spend the money on an emag then i am willing to shell out the money for a quality adjustable tank IF i will see some benefit from it. the extra air effeciency is good but i get free air fills at my field and i only carry 3 tubes and a hopper (unless i know its going to be a long game) in other words it wouldnt be enough of a benefit to justify buying a new tank. from what im hearing, the screw in will work fine w/ the emag and i wont see any benefits performance wise, with an adjustable. ill just spend the money on a halo then :D