PDA

View Full Version : The only e-mag/mag seen at cfoa duncan,sc

SHAZAM-AGD
06-30-2003, 09:32 PM
did anyone else there play with or see another e-mag?

I did not see any other e-mags there...a few mags were noticed but mostly timmies and matrixes

paint magnet
06-30-2003, 09:54 PM
Hey, Alamo is my home field. Where do you live?

BTW I don't see many mags either, mainly angels.

BrothaNubby
07-01-2003, 01:42 AM
i saw mostly cockers. but that red ULE emag in the AGD tent was sweet.

Kevmaster
07-01-2003, 08:14 AM
Shannon, forgot to dop you a note, I couldnt make it :D

sorry bout that, I'll do my bestest to be at the Myrtle Beach one

SpongeBobSquarePants
07-01-2003, 10:12 AM
Were do you guys live, well I know were kev lives.

I never see any mags anywere, how ever my field owner has a classice rt with a zgrip. I just never see any tourney players such as the cfoa (dominate around here). Thats why I am breaking this tradtion, I have a emag on the way and a Xmag on preorder, our team will be playing CFOA next year, you will at least see one more guy with a E/Xmag:D

paint magnet
07-01-2003, 10:41 AM
I live in Spartanburg, SC. Would any of you be interested in organizing a mini AO day? I know there are a lot of people that live in the area on this forum. What do you think?

Sparks
07-01-2003, 10:59 AM
I shoot a pewter ULE bodied E-mag, but I wasn't playing. I was filming with PCP.

I used to play with Tantrum (novice), but we've broken up.

68magOwner
07-01-2003, 02:44 PM
paint magnet, i like your idea, i live in charlotte NC, pm me if you ever actually get a meet

SHAZAM-AGD
07-01-2003, 04:59 PM
i play at planet paintball with Joe when I am in town and not working for mister tk.

anyone going up to the IAO?

we have an AO meet in NOV at clemson but yea we can get another one going localy if you want....

Kevmaster
07-01-2003, 09:00 PM
Shannon--im 110% going to IAO....and 75% going to CFOA Myrtle Beach

I'd LOVE to do a AO-Day in Greenville this summer....even if it is a mini day..we just need someone to organize it. If people would come to NC, I'll arrange it at a field in Durham, NC (Central NC)....

LMK