PDA

View Full Version : im in the market for an upgrade

frntplayer
07-02-2003, 01:54 AM
ican either take the money have know and buy an eblade for my cocker or i can sell it and buy an emag or cheap angel or other kind eletric marker
btw what is the general feeling about emags
in performece wise

xmetal2001
07-02-2003, 02:14 AM
Its a mag forum -- Most of us love them(emags).

My opinion: Try different electros, find the one you feel more comfortable with, ditch the cocker, and get it.

Cocker's cons outweigh their pro's(the only one I can think of is the nifty looking backblock)
:cool:

FreakBaller12
07-02-2003, 08:39 AM
pro: taking an autococker apart together and putting upgrades when you've never seen anybody take it apart is qwite(can't spell) amussing for a 14 year old kid like me

NJPaint
07-02-2003, 09:40 AM
only reason why I tried a cocker was because I liked looking at the entire backblock moving (don't ask, its just cool) and because it was complicated enough that I could spend a few hours working on it. Other than that they don't stack up with other markers (my opinion)

BajaBoy
07-02-2003, 11:24 AM
frntplayer, if you like your cocker you should like it even more with an eblade. My friend got one and he said it feals like a whole diffrent gun. If you want a diffrent gun i would try them all, yes the emag is amazing but i think i wanna try one of those new shockers soon.

JAM
07-02-2003, 04:06 PM
cockers definatly have more plusses than minuses... they are generally great guns, especially with a hinge and even more with the EBlade... my only gripe is the way it eats batteries.

that said, an EMag is awesome... it's the only one of my past guns that i've actually regretted selling. ;)