PDA

View Full Version : Emag is too damn fast...

Blazestorm
07-02-2003, 01:12 PM
uh yah my emag is too good :D

btw this is with lvl 10 and 200 psi in the tank (not full cycles)

sound file :D

FalconGuy016
07-02-2003, 01:18 PM
lol... that be your really freakin fast emag... dawg

personman
07-02-2003, 01:19 PM
mines faster!

Blazestorm
07-02-2003, 01:22 PM
I didnt wanna say bad word on AO ;) :D

but hey... full auto emag with my first time messen with the trigger.... aint bad :D

behemoth
07-02-2003, 01:41 PM
Yo, Dis be my emag...what a loser :):p Jk

nicad
07-02-2003, 01:54 PM
congrats.. you hit 11cps.

Meph
07-02-2003, 02:13 PM
I can fire that fast on my mechanical automag!

C'mon man, lets see some of that famous 25cps with no shootdown. You can do it!

Brak
07-02-2003, 02:30 PM
can i have that 13 seconds back?

Animal Mother
07-02-2003, 02:42 PM
hahaha, pretty quick man

Blazestorm
07-02-2003, 05:55 PM
It's faster than my 5bps cocker... :D

I just shot some paint through it, I'm hitting atleast 15

FeelTheRT
07-02-2003, 06:51 PM
heh sorry, but thats not fast i can seriously shoot as fast with a mechanical cocker... heres a fast gun

FeelTheRT
07-02-2003, 06:57 PM
Wicked Air Sportzzzz goodness

Blazestorm
07-02-2003, 07:15 PM
I'd love to see someone shoot that fast IN GAME... with paint.

anyone can shoot insanely fast at the chrono, I want to see it ingame.

FalconGuy016
07-02-2003, 08:10 PM
I got a video from someone on AO doing good 18+ bps bursts in a tournament game with his xmag

Id post it but its 187 mb :)

IcantBelieveit
07-02-2003, 08:20 PM
you must have played with a spyder....before the e-mag...b/c that is not fast. i can bump the 16bps limiter soo easy on the e-mag

Blazestorm
07-02-2003, 08:23 PM
It's fast to me. :D

its 100x faster than previous owned guns so I'm happy... leave me alone :(

BajaBoy
07-02-2003, 09:08 PM
Blazestorm, didnt u have an evo cockeR?

~WarpedRT#2~
07-02-2003, 09:17 PM
Anything more than 10 bps is a waste of paint and time. It only take 3 bps to keep someone behind a bunker, and you can always track aheah of them to make sure you hit them if they run, and even then, 5 will do just fine. You can only hide your lack of skill with rate of fire for so long. Fast speeds dont impress me, but at the very most, 10 is all you will ever need.

Blazestorm, That was pretty cool though, thanks for sharing. And you are right, the E-Mag is too damn fast for most people.

Blazestorm
07-02-2003, 09:36 PM
heh

I actually kept that speed for 3 minutes and 35 seconds.

:p can't beat that.

IcantBelieveit
07-02-2003, 10:56 PM
im pretty sure a lot of people could beat that. AND Warped are you telling us...that at the break of a game you don't need that fast trigger walking from the back players to lay down a cover for your front and mid players so they can successfully make it to thier bunckers? Especially in bigger 10-man events?? If your a front player then yes you are correct. ROF is not important. But if your a back player and on the break. then yes high ROF is important....
But thats just my humble opinion

FeelTheRT
07-02-2003, 11:10 PM
i agree

sure... u only NEED 3 bps to get keep someone pinned, sure you only NEED 1 paintball to get someone out but unlike the movies, things dont always work out that way in real life. I agree that a straight stream of 10bps of paint is fast enough to shoot off the break through a shooting lane but the problem is, no one ever shoots perfectly straight. It's always a little off to the left a little off the right. In that situation, more paint int he air solves that problem. ROF is defently important for an insert and back player, and the speed of that Emag being shot just isn't cutting it as today's "high ROF".

Automaggin2
07-02-2003, 11:31 PM
wait, are you trying to be like that guy from the NYX Matrix video? hahaha that guy is stupid.

who_311
07-03-2003, 12:44 AM
I can do that with my mag and more, with a damn Benchy 2x. Ask retroeclipseman.

AlabamaMan
07-03-2003, 01:55 AM
my girlfriend shoots faster than that with my RT-pro.

Sorry:eek: :rolleyes: :cool: :D ;) :)

Blazestorm
07-03-2003, 02:08 AM
This was TRIGGER BOUNCE people. Not actual shooting.

thats how much my trigger bounces. ok... lots... consistently, for a LONG TIME.

I can shoot 10x as fast as in the sound clip, I'm talking trigger bounce, bleh... nubs!

when I put paint through this thing I was outshooting my empire reloader which I KNOW can consistently feed an angel at 13bps, so it can angel this at 13bps. and I was shooting fast enough to skip shots and have lvl 10 kick in. You guys can "shoot" faster, just means you wasted more money :D and I shot you with my "slow" emag okey dokey than :D

Blazestorm
07-03-2003, 02:11 AM
new file...

I didn't increase the speed of the sound file I swear.

I'm not a chipmonk either...

Blazestorm
07-03-2003, 02:14 AM
I put more elves inside the trigger...

SyntaxError
07-03-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by IcantBelieveit
If your a front player then yes you are correct. ROF is not important. But if your a back player and on the break. then yes high ROF is important....
But thats just my humble opinion

Hmm, I've found it to be just the opposite. Playing front, its better to be able to let out a quick burst while snapping, cuz at shorter distances, more paint inthe air = higher hit percentage. However in back, I like to (when shooting at a specific target, not throwing a lane) rattle off single shots, and only trhow about 5 balls over to suppress. Watch Frank Connell of the Philly A's, he's got it down.

Besides, you don't shoot as accurately while rapid firing, and as a back you need to conserve paint as well as shoot, cuz you have to close out the game many times. That's also the reason that successful teams have fit back players...

beefstew
07-03-2003, 11:55 AM
i hope thats a joke, i have shot faster than that on a classic mag. Moss can testify.

Blazestorm
07-03-2003, 11:58 AM
That's TRIGGER BOUNCE.

Ok?

As stated before, I'm not actually shooting.

And I'd love to see you take a stock mag and shoot faster. Please show me.

btw. Watch aftershock off the break, They are shooting incredibly slow for the guns they're using, and they get 2-3 people off the break (usually) and this is because they kno how to place their shots nad don't need 20bps to do it.

I like my emag, I think the trigger bounce is cool, I felt like sharing. Now every is dissing me saying they could shoot faster and posting these timmy sound clips. I miss the old days of AO where people would be like "Oh common, you can shoot faster! :p" but now its "You have the slowest gun ever, you're not even trying, look at this timmy, its faster" "I can shoot faster with a mag" "I can shoot faster with a mechanical cocker"

Whatever

Mossman
07-03-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by beefstew
i hope thats a joke, i have shot faster than that on a classic mag. Moss can testify.

Yes, 'tis true.

hornet6233
07-03-2003, 12:08 PM
im going to side with Blaze on this one. but even for trigger bounce that isnt to quick, i have had my tribal jump into full auto at times just by smacking the side of it. But even still, its impressive.

And none of you can shoot that fast on a stock mag, now shush before I smack you. and on a properly tuned cocker that is possible but you will never do it in game. I know from experience.

Blazestorm
07-03-2003, 12:20 PM
the thing is.

I can keep this bounce going for 3 minutes and 35 seconds.

ask my friend hefty lefty he got sick of it after a minute.

heftylefty
07-03-2003, 12:26 PM
yes it is true. it was bouncing for about 3 minutes. it drove me crazy since it got soooo annoying. i wanted him to stop but he kept on going. but all i can say is that i want one now! i absolutely love it. i love the trigger buti cant shoot fast at all, i probably shot faster with my mech. mag than the emag. i just need to get use to the trigger.

beefstew
07-03-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Blazestorm

And I'd love to see you take a stock mag and shoot faster. Please show me.

Did i say stock mag? I dont think so? where in my post did i say stock? i said classic, to be precise i think it was a classic mag with no LVL10 and a benchy or dye frame and a grey powerfeed body, not too sure though. If you are stupid enough to think BPS doesnt matter then go play some rec ball. Tourny players shoot fast. Most of the time they do, and they all ahve the ability to shoot fast. When your watching FON the breaks are slowed down........
And by the way, dont tell me to grow up when:
1. Im older than you
and
2. You are arguing about your crappy emag.
Get a life, Get some skills.
-Phil
PS: post a VID of a watch and you shooting as fast as you can. I will try and get a camera together and do the same. We can see whos boss then eh?

Mossman
07-03-2003, 01:15 PM
A few things:
Blazestorm, you are not special because you can get an emag that's low on air to bounce in hybrid. It is almost automatic. With air you may be able to shoot faster but you won't keep the bounce going for 3 minutes, and if you do it's only because your trigger is insanely illegal.

Also, yes, beefstew did indeed shoot faster than the 10 or so bps that you did in that video, with a classic mag. I said i'd lend him an RT pro, but when the time came we couldn't get a leak down the barrel to stop (it was the tank's fault :()

Anyhow, i tossed some mystery classic valve I had kicking around in my gearbox in there, and it gassed up like a charm. Beefy shot it pretty quick at the chrono but wasn't really trying. After the 2nd or 3rd game, when beefstew got a hang of the gun, he could really rip. I was at around our 30, and beefy was at the 20 or so, and I heard him yell out "Moss! Moss! Check this....FRUITY STYLE" and he proceeded to rip what must have been around 12bps on a classic valve. By the way, i later tore the valve down and found out it had a reactor on/off assembly or something like that, but it's still a classic valve.

So, in conclusion, A kid who's nickname is FRUITY just OWNED you with a classic valve, and you arent even shooting your emag, you're bouncing it, which is lame ;)

The end

RRfireblade
07-03-2003, 03:20 PM
I didn't even listen to the clip 'cause arguements over ROF are about as big a waste of time as mast accuracy and distance arguements.

HOWEVER,
This has got to be the first time I ever heard anyone "bragging" about illegal trigger bounce and how long and fast he can do it.What's next,"My gun has a higher full auto setting than yours."?

AND,
for everyone who says a higher ROF doesn't matter 'cause it only takes one shot and skill is all the matters,what do you say when someone who has a high level of skill is also capable a higher ROF? Besides "I m hit" that is.;)

Jay.

beefstew
07-03-2003, 03:46 PM
This is what im saying. People who are good can and sometimes have to shoot fast. People who can shoot fast and dont have decent moves is useless. Im just arguing bps because if thats the max of what he can get, its not fast enough to shoot a lane, as an example and even if he had better moves then everyone else, he wouldnt be much help
-Phil

Originally posted by RRfireblade
I didn't even listen to the clip 'cause arguements over ROF are about as big a waste of time as mast accuracy and distance arguements.

HOWEVER,
This has got to be the first time I ever heard anyone "bragging" about illegal trigger bounce and how long and fast he can do it.What's next,"My gun has a higher full auto setting than yours."?

AND,
for everyone who says a higher ROF doesn't matter 'cause it only takes one shot and skill is all the matters,what do you say when someone who has a high level of skill is also capable a higher ROF? Besides "I m hit" that is.;)

Jay.

frntplayer
07-03-2003, 04:30 PM
are just speeded up versions of the actual original clip unless u can prove me wrong words are the save timings and sequence of events are all the same

SpongeBobSquarePants
07-03-2003, 05:28 PM
hahahahahaahahahahahahna blaze im laughing so hard man silly chipmonks

Grasshopper
07-03-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by frntplayer
are just speeded up versions of the actual original clip unless u can prove me wrong words are the save timings and sequence of events are all the same
Wow! How did you figure that one out?!

Edit: And I think everyone should lay off. I don't care if it's fast or not, at least be nice about it.

~WarpedRT#2~
07-03-2003, 09:18 PM
I've done quite well against Jax Warriors splinter teams in Florida with 3 bps. That is the way it is. Off the break, yes, back players need to lay down alot of paint, but, guess what? They only need to do that for 5 seconds. After that, I find it dumb to just shoot all the time. I have seen a lot of pro teams simply sit there and toss paint, and all it does is hit bunkers. Whether someone is behind it or not, they shoot it up. And front players do not need to shoot all that fast, and snap shooting is different, because you are racing the other team to see who gets shot first. I've played front for 4 years now, and I still have yet to shoot over 10 bps in ANY game at someone. I think player movement is more important than rate of fire. Ive layed out entire teams many times, just by moving around and rushing people. They couldnt hit me no matter how slow or fast I moved. Back players should shoot when nessesary, and lay it on when people are moving, yes, but don't over do it. In normal play, 5 will do just as well as 10. Just my opinion.

Blazestorm, dont even worry about what these people say. I understand you were using the trigger bounce, and not trying. And you got your E-Mag to shoot at that low of a pressure? Mine just goes -ploot!- and thats it. not enough pressure to do anything with.

Blazestorm
07-03-2003, 09:34 PM
thx warped.

You guys enjoy your 12bps mags, while you're wasting your paint I'll just wrap around the other side and hit you with my slow emag. :p