View Full Version : emag vs eblade

frntplayer
07-02-2003, 09:43 PM
what do u think

classicmagplayer
07-02-2003, 09:55 PM
Since you kept the question simple, the answer should be simple too. :D

emag > eblade

Not that I have enough money for either one.

agdemagman69
07-02-2003, 09:56 PM
I like the eblade trigger more...

-=Squid=-
07-02-2003, 10:04 PM
I to would rather have the eblade, assuming it was on a nice cocker.

FalconGuy016
07-02-2003, 10:06 PM
Depends what the eblade is on.

frntplayer
07-02-2003, 10:06 PM
03 bm wgp minicocker

personman
07-02-2003, 10:08 PM
I dont know if the eblade has a diffrent trigger pull when its gassed up but at dday I pulled one and I diddnt like it, I like my emag much more.

Smokee_2_7
07-02-2003, 10:13 PM
I've got an eblade right now. . . I've had an emag, and I will be getting an x as soon as it is ready for me. Personally, I prefer the emag trigger, but the Eblade IS pretty dang sweet

Major Ho
07-02-2003, 10:22 PM
How bout option C: Raceframe.
I like the trigger and feel of the Raceframe over the Eblade.
But in the end I'd rather have an Emag. Despite having an awesome racecocker I dont think cockers are meant to be electronic. Its barely meant to be a semi-automatic paintball gun.

MoBiLe
07-02-2003, 11:02 PM
i like the eblade also
im still waiting for my emag
so i cant compare it to each other

Brett23
07-02-2003, 11:47 PM
Wow thats a tuffy. Just got my Emags trigger issues worked out today. Ive had it going on 2 years now. Before I fixed the trigger on my Emag I would say the Eblade. Now I dont know. Weight might be the factor to tip it in the Eblades favor. So if I was sporting an Xmag it would be impossible to choose. Maybe I'll just use both at the same time.:D

Fatjon
07-03-2003, 06:35 AM
At my field there is are two guns, xmag and a evo ebladed cocker. I like the ebladed cocker better.

Sorry agd fans.

JEDI
07-03-2003, 07:33 AM
Man, let me tell you. I just built a Mini Black Magic Eblade. This thing is sick. The trigger is much better when its aired up. I can rip consistant strings and empty entire hoppers.
People always say you have to get used to an Emag trigger to get it going fast. Not an Eblade, they just go! They have a magnetic return similar to a Mag. If you'd like, I'll get some pictures of mine up. Its all gloss black, with black nuematics. GO E-BLADE!!

FutureMagOwner
07-03-2003, 09:21 AM
People always say you have to get used to an Emag trigger to get it going fast. Not an Eblade, they just go! They have a magnetic return similar to a Mag. If you'd like, I'll get some pictures of mine up. Its all gloss black, with black nuematics. GO E-BLADE!!

it was the other way around for me i dislike the eblade frame atleast on the ones ive tried(and they were all adjusted and allthe same)

GT
07-03-2003, 09:39 AM
Never tried either however I thought that theeblade felt better because of its ability to "runaway" if you have a heavy backblock the gun would continue to fire or if the trigger is setup just right its real easy to bounce.

The only reason to own an electro cocker over an Emag would be the eff issue. I would think an ULE emag is as light if not lighter.

jb

crankydan
07-03-2003, 12:41 PM
I love my EMAG, dont get me wrong.
But, I would have to say the EBlade is a much smother up to date trigger. It just feels better to the finger.
Its past time for a Trigger upgrade Tom, its time for AGD to step up to the plate and release a good blade for us EMAG guys.

ICOM
07-03-2003, 02:19 PM
ule trigger erm?

FutureMagOwner
07-03-2003, 02:20 PM
um there is a good blade trigger thats been out for a while on the emag

crankydan
07-03-2003, 06:41 PM
Future,

Is that a fact? Just what store can I purchase this Blade trigger from. What is the price? Are they in stock? LMAO I didnt think so.

personman
07-03-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by crankydan
Future,

Is that a fact? Just what store can I purchase this Blade trigger from. What is the price? Are they in stock? LMAO I didnt think so.
Umm... :rolleyes:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35903

FutureMagOwner
07-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by personman

LMAO I didnt think so.
Umm... :rolleyes:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35903

LMAO i think so. :rolleyes:

Outlaw5
07-03-2003, 07:48 PM
Gents, I see your post on the TL-63 Trigger and the link to the Thread. Let me tell you what I know. I have talked to the individual who makes the TL-63 Trigger and he is not making them this summer 03', potentially later in the fall but nothing is set so there is no place to purchase this trigger unless you can pry it out of anthoer AO'ers hands. Sux to be us.......:(

~WarpedRT#2~
07-03-2003, 09:47 PM
Problem with eblade is, it's on a cocker. I hate cockers. Back block flying back and forth makes me stare at it, to make sure it doesnt hit my mask, instead of watching the game. Cockers are too tall too. I had to use a friends cocker while my RT was at Airgun, and I hated every second of using it.

crankydan
07-05-2003, 07:53 PM
Outlaw,

Thanks, I thought so, I to have spoken with Timmy. I expressed my need for one of his patented Triggers to no avail.

My point is that AGD should have this available! I cant believe the R&D team cant come up with one. Its a shame to purchase a 1400 buck marker with a double trigger only option. That was my point, and I don’t want to here all the BS from the kiddy section either.

Come on AGD, get off your butt and get those blades going

FutureMagOwner
07-05-2003, 08:01 PM
My point is that AGD should have this available! I cant believe the R&D team cant come up with one. Its a shame to purchase a 1400 buck marker with a double trigger only option. That was my point, and I don’t want to here all the BS from the kiddy section either.

Come on AGD, get off your butt and get those blades going

agd also did a run of blades on a few xmags and they were really ugly if i recall hence why the probably dont bother any more