PDA

View Full Version : Building Mag

TEARof-theSUN
07-03-2003, 12:40 PM
Ok, building a mag like the title says, minimag that is... What I have so far is a blue eclipse set up which will look very nice, the minimag body, black intelle w/ blade trig (getting sear assy for it soon), blue cp flame drop, thumb adjuster... i believe thats it, but what i need is all the screws for it (getting some and maybe all soon in a sale), bolt and valve... I was out of paintball for about a year and now i'm back in it, i've heard and looked around about the x-valve lvl 10, sounds nice, how much does it retail for and just to tell i'll be running centerflag 420 68/4500 on it. but i guess why i made this thread is to get your opinion on the xvalve and to ask you what else if anthing i havent listen i would need. i need to buy a web cam or something soon so i can get some pics of this stuff so far. thx for you help!

TOTS

sneakyhacker420
07-04-2003, 06:56 PM
body

body rail

sear

sear pin

valve

trigger frame

.45 grips for trigger frame

quick strip screw

rail bushing

twist lock assembly

barrel

front frame screw

foregrip/vert ASA

SS hose or macroline & fittings

bottomline ASA/drop foward

elbow

hopper

spare time and understanding of the marker

TEARof-theSUN
07-06-2003, 10:20 AM
Ok thx, off that list I have:

`Body
`bodyrail
`have valve but gunna get x prob
`trigger frame (intelle)
`i have a foregrip but i need a vert adapter for it i think, its the eclipse one so dunno quite yet.
`dropforward
`hopper

dont have:
`sear
`sear pin
`quick strip screw
`rail bushing
`twist lock assy
`barrel
`front frame screw
`vert ASA (dunno if i need it???)
`ss hose or macroline will be easy to find
`bottomline asa
`elbow, easy to get

the spare time and getting to know the marker will hopefully come along through the printed out owners manual, think so? if not let me know......... thx for the help sneakyhacker420... Opinion on the X valve and what i'll be running with it anyone??? does it sound ok?

lmk plzzzz!
thx a lot once again

sneakyhacker420
07-06-2003, 06:31 PM
sounds great :D

throw in the x-valve and this mag will kick some arse ;)

unless the foregrip screws directly into the body rail, you'll need the vert ASA

TEARof-theSUN
07-06-2003, 07:38 PM
how much do X's run for? and where can i find new ones?

sneakyhacker420
07-06-2003, 07:39 PM
$325

http://store.airgun.com

or PM tunaman, he has them new, and cheaper :D

TEARof-theSUN
07-06-2003, 08:00 PM
ok the x valve is 325 and if i have a valve its 225... it says it requires the lvl 10 upgrade (85 bucks)... kinda of new to the lvl 10 and x valve, but the lvl 10 is the bolt basically right? thx

TEARof-theSUN
07-06-2003, 08:04 PM
PM tunaman... a guy on here?

SIGSays
07-06-2003, 08:35 PM
RogueFactor has them... $290 shipped.. brand new.. tell him i sent you... or get him on aim: RogueFactor

i got this stuff if you need:

`twist lock assy
`vert ASA (probably will need it)

both for $12 shipped?

RogueFactor can prolly get you the rest of the stuff

email me or something

SIGSaysSK@yahoo.com

TEARof-theSUN
07-06-2003, 10:17 PM
thx sigsays, i'll prob buy them both, maybe just one though, i'll get abck to you soon ok, i think someone else had a twist lock, prob be easier to get both from u though. but i'll contact you again soon.

LittlePaintballBoy
07-07-2003, 11:17 AM
if you can find a pic of the foregrip we can tell you if you need the asa or not if you dont know

TEARof-theSUN
07-09-2003, 04:10 PM
no sry i dont... i wll in a week maybe though, i'll post back then, if anyone pays attention that much later. hehe, thx