PDA

View Full Version : Paintball On TV Show Switched

Mega Man
07-03-2003, 03:58 PM
well I was watching ABC Family when this show came on called Switched, it basically takes 2 different people and the switch lives for a couple days, they then get "challenges" that the other kid would normally do. Well this episode was about 2 girls, one was more of a tom boy, and the other was kinda ditzy. Anyways the tom boy type plays paintball. And the ditzy one was challenged to play paintball and bunker someone. She of course was really nervous but I think it was a good thing for the sport since unlike other shows that feature paintball, this one was the real deal. The girl played on a team called Bunker Babes and she shot a Dark Angel. When they got to the feild it was speedball, and everyone was wearing jeresys and most importantly DYE Invisions, they showed her the basics of the game and it took her 3 games before she had the guts to make the bunker move. Very cool I think, it's really good exposure, even though I'm sure most people don't watch that show........

-=Squid=-
07-03-2003, 04:23 PM
Thats sucks that I missed it! :( Wish I coulda seen it

Brak
07-03-2003, 05:36 PM
i dont regret not watching that. i hate ABC family, or FOX family, or whatever it is now. id rather watch paintball on smacktalkpaintball.com

p8ntballsnowman
07-03-2003, 11:32 PM
Yeah, i saw that too. I was flipping through chanels and i saw a paintball gun(dark angel). Im like 'wow, dark angel" so i watched the rest of the really boring show until they actually played. It wasnt that great. The main person was such a wuss. She kept complaining on how mean it was to shoot people. What i didnt like was that she complained a LOT about getting shot. Something like it was like a thousand knives going through my skin. That might discourage parents, and give them the wrong impression. Its at least some exposure. Id just like to point out that I dont watch that show at all. I just saw a dark angel, and i thought their might be a paintball game to watch.

Brett23
07-05-2003, 12:36 AM
speaking of paintball on tv. Has anyone caught Splatter factor on FOX sports world channel. I caught the last 15 min of it. Had some older stuff on it but I guess the last 2 or so episodes theyve filmed so far have tourneies from this year.

Ov3rmind
07-05-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by p8ntballsnowman
What i didnt like was that she complained a LOT about getting shot. Something like it was like a thousand knives going through my skin.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!